Any GCers attracted to each other?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Wet Horse Lips, Dec 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well?

Any romantic/sexual friction between any of you guys and girls?

I hope it isn't an odd question to pose, but it's not impossible to be turned on in some way by a GCer, even if the relationship is only online.

I know I am for certain attracted to a certain user on here, but she likely knows that and probably thinks I'm kidding, but I am not. If only...

2. theres this one babe... wet horse lips....

:ey:

:devious:

:smoke:

3. I'm attracted to 90% of men so there is a good chance I'll like the fellas on here :D

4. i'm attracted to my main man, yellow bic. :)

5. #5 JuicyGoose, Dec 31, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2009
    I'll never tell. It's more fun when it's a secret anyway.

I don't even think the person knows. It's how i like it. ;)

And sexual tension, fuck yeah, there is definitely someone on here I'd throw down and do illegal things to.

6. Dude.

You're weird.

Nah, jk. I do sorta think its desperate to go online specifically looking to find people to date. But it's not like we come on these forums looking for love or nuttin'.. so maybe the attraction is natural and thus being spectacular and possibly something wonderful? Also, getting to know someone's personality first might just give them the upper-hand here? [​IMG]

Um.. I can safely say I have a minor crush on someone on here as well. [​IMG]

Hey, I guess as technology advances and social networking is abundant online, this is the new wave of meeting potential lovers, right? We're all just trying to connect, and no I'm not just saying this to justify my crush, but we get in where we fit in. And on these threads we already have a few great things in common! [​IMG]

7. lol. yer soo crazy, i love it. [​IMG]

8. pretty much how i feel.

there are definitely an abundance of ladies on this here forum that i would get along with IRL, and i am certain on the fact we would hit it off pretty damn well en le sack. :ey:

perversion aside, the answer is yes. :laughing:

9. Verbae just stole my man. :cry:

10. [​IMG]

11. I thought what we had was a very special e-connection. I was completely wrong, let me work on finding my new crush. :wave:

12. #12 verbae, Dec 31, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2009
    yah man., i totally second this thought.

if it were down to a guy on these threads and you girlys? you know i'd choose you. [​IMG]

EDIT: down to- you or illadelphin ;)

13. man, you women... making me confused via interwebz. you're good, sneaky... but good.

allz i said was i agree with her standpoint on internet connections... SHEEEEEESH :rolleyes:

14. LOL this is too funny. I'm not even gonna say who's on my mind. :p

15. its okay :wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:

;)

16. See, if the person brought it up I'd talk about it, but until then they don't need to know shit.

I'm off the market anyway, but dreaming is always fun. :p

17. SHENANIGANS!!!
    [​IMG]

18. I would say, but I promised illad- her... that I wouldn't...

Actually, I didn't promise anything, but she probably doesn't like me so our relationship is pointless (according to the cyber relationship thread you'll find on the SLR page currently). Who the fuck wants to be the person Wet Horse Lips fancies?

19. :wave::wave:

20. My my, that certainly puts the rouse in "trousers" now, doesn't it, old bean?;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.