Any GC parents out there?

Discussion in 'General' started by Jodaboss, Jul 6, 2008.

1. I doubt it seeing as quite a few of you aren't even legally sposed to be on this site, but im kind of curious wether anybody else on GC is a proud parent? :) how does the greenery fit into your parenting lifestyle?

I am a 21 year old female with a 1 1/2 year old daughter. I am also a pretty much daily bud smoker. Nobody knows i smoke bud except a few close friends of mine... other than that, its top secret business. Some may look down on this but I take very good care of myself and my daughter, I spend as much time with her as I can, drop her off /pick her up from daycare everyday on the bus, go to work all day, read to her before she goes to sleep every night... But once it hits babygirls bedtime, i am GETTIN BLAZED!! fuck the dumb shit :smoking:

Anybody?

2. i wish my mom did that,

maybe we would have better cereal in the cupboards growing up
    :p

3. I know of a few. Melkor, Eleven (I think?), Skittlette (to be), names escape me..

4. you need some company after the '' little-one '' goes to bed.....????

i'll bring over some bud<-------:cool:

5. Be careful using the term "Blown"
    Use Ripped, or blazed.
    For the sake of your daughter.

6. LOL i didnt even think about that, thx

7. im a mommy to-be like stu said...rmjl is a mom too
    its not like SUPER common, but its not taboo in the city either, theres a few of us tucked in around every corner;)

8. i wish one of u guys coulda been my mommy:(

that would be kool having a mom who smokes, not to mention the incredible chill factor of u guys

9. No kids for me yet, and unless it's unplanned I won't have any for a while. HOWEVER I do think if you're a good parent, smokin bud isn't an issue. Just like some parents have a few drinks or whatever, a vice is a vice and as long as you're a good parent, it's all good. Just keep it on the DL like you've been doing

10. I'm a grandparent, so yea I'm still a parent too. Here's a cool read if you have time, its a link to a beautiful article from the NORML site.
    http://forum.grasscity.com/general/240476-cool-dad-speaks-out.html

Whatever keeps you sane and happy, is good for the kids too. I smoked for years around my daughter, and she is now a proud mama, who smokes bud occasionally.

11. i'm not yet, but i will be in november.

12. Stoned Buddah's a poppa.

13. lol...thats when im due too!:D

14. proud parent here

15. ive got a dog

she's my child for now (unless you own one, you probably have no idea how expensive/time consuming it is to care for a 120 lb young dog.) she costs me thousands a year. i fucking love her as if she were my child.

and yeah, unfortunately i'd venture a guess that at least one in five members here dont fit the age requirements.

16. rummy, indy...

17. My parents smoke, and they made a big deal about finding out that I smoke. Pretty stupid.

18. I'm not.

But naturally, because I'm married, people often expect that I should be popping one out any day now.

Fuckers. I didn't marry so I could reproduce. Leave me alone. And stop looking at my stomach like it's a fertile land of wealth.

:hide:

19. i am....

[​IMG]

he just likes to play 360 tho :\

20. 44, 5 kids total, 2 marriages. oh and im a grandpap also!