Any gay/bisexuals/lesbians?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by BackDoorMan, Feb 21, 2009.

1. this is exactly what i mean flower... you try to cover every angle of any argument... not that this IS one but seriously? your so hostile i hate having to watch what i say on a forum because someone might have a huge rebuttle.

he made the forum for ppl who can relate, not so that ppl like you can "correct" his own opinions. Wait, ppl have their own opinions? Holy cow! take note flower! PPL ARE ENTITLED TO FREEDOM OF SPEECH, dont try and push your values and thoughts on others.

2. #22 OldClassic517, Feb 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2009
    I love how you are trying to correct him about his opinions on someone who HE knows, let alone you dont. Yet you want to try to tell him what she is or isn't. He created this post to express what he thinks, who are you to honestly try and tell him otherwise?

BTW, standing up for "whats right" IN YOUR WORLD, pisses ppl off because you were raised and brought up with different moral codes and ethics than anyone else, so instead of being hostile towards everyone who thinks different, why dont you accept that not everyone thinks like you?

3. #23 flowerchild, Feb 25, 2009
    dude let it go,
    its a forum,
    you're right people have different opinions or a forum would be pretty boring-
    i think its awesome for everyone to be able to say what they think,
    and love hearing others opinions even ones i disagree with

but, the guy wasnt stating an opinion he was calling some chick out whom he has no idea who she is minus her username

in MY opinion, it seemed like the dude was calling her fake out of no where
    so i was like, do you know her? how do you know shes NOT bi like she says she is?
    all i was saying was that you don't have to act on gay feelings to be gay.

thats it, man. i don't understand why you're ragging so hard on me for that??

if you don't like my posts and think that im so harsh,
    im sorry for the day you start seeing some members around here and how they post
    'cause im pretty nice in comparison.
    you've only been here a couple months, anyway- you'll see

4. your intelligent, im new but i have seen some really dumbass posts that shouldnt really be allowed, but there obvs not worth any stress or time, but your arguments are valid i admit, and your right, this is a forum and it would be boring without ppl like you.

anyways peace? i think i can safely say me and you both are very opinionated, but passionate about what we beleive, and for that i can respect you.

5. fa'sho :smoking:

6. well this thread took an interesting digression :hide:

7. #27 DazedDyke, Feb 25, 2009
    Lesbian here!

Eventhough this whole thread totally got off topic.

8. Fuck, besides the balls tapping, what about seeing another dude's face and hearing his manly voice while you cum and your thighs touch each other while yall fuck the same chick :p

Hence the reason why i'll never tap a chick with another dude

9. #29 Foop, Feb 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2009
    Aren't you being a little hypocritical? You're trying to "correct" flowerchild about her own damn opinions, wouldn't she be the person to know her ownself more than anyone? Didn't she post to express her own opinions too? so who are you to try and tell her otherwise?

And you're defending this guy who's doing the exact same thing you're so pissed off about. If this girl wants to qualify herself as a bisexual because she gets turned on by other women, then I'm willing to go along with it. You don't have to have sex with another girl (or another man) to qualify yourself as homosexual or bisexual)... If the feelings are there, then they are there.

You've been here for like 2 months man, don't start trying to peg people

10. gay female here.

I hate the word lesbian. A homo is a homo, no matter what we call ourselves.

11. Lol wow. All I can do is laugh a little. Seems like no matter what thread I go to, there is some person who has been here 1-2 months talking shit about fellow blades who have contributed more than enough to the city.

Flowerchild, in your defense I have seen numerous posts where you were not being negative.

-on topic- I'm a straight man that loves pussy =]

12. i am a bisexual female.

i prefer relationships with men.

but i fucking love pussy and boooooobs.

13. I need to find a woman like you lol.

14. Interesting how you say this after the problem was already resolved, and peace was made. Dude... come on? We are all still people, I don't think how long you've been here should affect how people treat you? Im not critisizing you but man... I feel like shit now because I made amends, and it should of just be left at that! But now, instead of just being happy and peaceful you just HAD to do that... and make me feel like shit again after it was over. Ahh w.e Iguess some people just never get over things.

15. You just want to make everyone into an enemy don't you? If you call that making amends, then by all means, call it that... It's hard to argue with you though when you make it seem like every action someone does against you is a cardinal sin.

I just wanted to point out how you were being hypocritical... and you came back at me with some more.

16. I WAS A LESBIAN UNTIL I GOT WITH CHICKEN THE PIMP AND I WILL HAVE TO SAY DON'T KNOCK BEING AS LESBIAN BECAUSE ITS A GOOD THING ME AND CHICKEN GO IN A STORE AND WE BOTH CHECK OUT WOMEN "DAMN LOOK AT THE SHITTER ON THAT CRITTER" HAHAHAHAH ITS ALWAYS FUN ... BUT HE SAYS ITS TOO EXAUTING I DOUGHT THAT HE LOVES SEX JUST AS MUCH AS I DO ..... '"I WILL HAVE TO ADMIT HE WHERES ME OUT"
    HAHAHHAAH:eek::hello:

17. i am with you on that on i love pussy as much as a man does

18. how much does a man love pussy?

19. I lick pussy, and it gets my boyfriend hot.

20. HAHAHA keelo for the win!