Any Game makers?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by DailyDealer, Mar 9, 2012.

1. Well i am a kinda game maker it's more of a hobby i use Unity 3D game engine i have all of the coding in C# and C++ done, hoping to find a 3D modeler soon, if you every tried to make a game or have made one post it up [​IMG]!

2. i havent but my friend was working on one for a while. its was basically an advanced rock paper scissors type game. no graphics but it was his first game. i wonder if he's worked on it at all recently...

3. I am making a RPG :p haha its fun and time consuming

4. That's one of my dreams to make a video game.

I want it to be an RPG, and as complex and amazing as Skyrim. The closest I've ever come to making a game was back in school in a programming class. We made Tic-Tac-Toe and Checkers.

How far along are you on your game?

5. Eh, I used to fuck with RPG Maker a lot haha. That's as far as I got

6. I made wow & skyrim . Bow beneath me the game messiah

7. Then you made two games that are incredibly glitchy and riddled with so many bugs one can't even count. I bow to the team of developers who are working hard to code all the stuff you missed...:mad:

Also, no, I've never made a game. Like Mogwai, I've messed around with RPG Maker back in the day, but that's as far as I got. One of my best friends is in school for game design right now. He's made a few really short rpgs (8bit graphic stuff), but most of them don't work all that well. They were only made to meet requirements for the courses. I really hope he sticks with it though.

8. I am currently writing a couple of storylines to be made for the Source engine. A short, interactive horror story will soon begin development.

9. Tried many many many times to teach myself. Too complex for me. I can write simple dos scripts and number games and such, but 3d game programming is a whole nother level. I really wish I could grasp the concepts, I mean look at Notch and Minecraft. That guy made millions sitting on his ass designing a simple yet fun game, probably in his living room while watching tv lol.

10. I got a buddy who just started making apps for android phones/tablets. I'm trying to get him to make some stoner games lol. He is open to ideas though so I am sure we will come up with something and he will make it.

11. just spent 100$ on programs and scripts to build mine :p

12. I've made some in my time.

A few using the crappy Eclipse Stable engine, one with Eclipse Origins,

I even fucked around with RPG Maker for a while.

I did, however give up on those and start learning C, I've made a few number games, and that's as far as I've gotten so far.