Any funny stories with parents while high?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by christiansmokes, Apr 8, 2008.

1. I came home extremely blazed at my moms, she asked me if i was high and i said no, then she asked me why i was going into the closet thinking it was my room. nothin special but it was pretty funny at the time

2. isnt there like at least a 1,000 threads similar to this?

3. ya there are a ton of threads but since im already here what the hell i came home and got in my pjs red miller light pj pants and a red tee w/ a dragon on it or some shit high as hell and went to say good night to my mom im 19 and live at home w/e fuck u and so she says wow someone is red as hell and i said wtf my face isnt red at all its not like im high or something and she said umm i was talking about your outfit you moron and i just said oo ya right gnight and came to my room and here i am

4. A long time ago, I was probably about 13 and had just started smoking, I was tearing something apart in my room or something (Don't remember exactly what I was doing). Anyway, at some point I realized that I needed some aligator clips, so I walked out into the living room and asked my mom like three different times if we had any "roach clips". She just got all defensive and was like "Why do you need roach clips? Are you doing drugs?". Eventually I realized my error and some how got out of it.

5. ?

HAHAHA

6. hahah

7. first time i smoked out of a bong i came home and was doing my homework like a good little boy, and i suppose i passed out during this. My dad wakes me up and says something about my eyes being bloodshot, and i tell him "i dunno, i must have slept on them or something" and passed out again.

good times

8. After smoking a jay I came home in time for dinner. Wondering why I was getting a "WTF" look from my mom, we had cucumber slices and turns out I put butter on them instead of salt. oh well.