Any Friends in Northern CA?

Discussion in 'General' started by alorathexplora, Dec 1, 2016.

1. I was born in Auburn, but unfortunatly ended up in Wisconsin. I am really considering moving to Grassvalley with my grandparents until I can afford my own place somewhere around Sacramento, like Citrus Heights or something. What's the scenery like, are there trails? Deep woods? Kinda a nature girl and would kill to live somewhere close to anything slightly adventurous.

2. I hate to break this to you, are you sitting down? This could be some heavy information you are receiving and I wouldn't want you to faint due to the overwhelming story I am about to share.

Norther California fell last week, it surprised all of us as well, we were pretty well fortified into the side of Marble Mountain near Klamath National Forest...Or so we thought. Stories had come from the East of the armies moving into the cities fast but mostly steering clear of the mountain ranges for fear of losing the advantage and being overtaken, which should have been the case...But then they brought the fuckin' choppers. They cleared through our first installation as we were in the process of evacuating the farther buildings towards the forest and North into Oregon.

We are in terrible shape here, we're directly South of Crater Lake and in need of supplies...Last check we had five canteens of water for 30 people and about 50 or so MRE's. We took what we could and left what we didn't need, we managed to save most of the rum, but I can tell you right now that we will plow through that inside the week. If you make this journey bring plenty of water and food to stockpile our existing rations, and a lot more rum.

So...Say rum is the only thing you can really bring? Bring that, prioritize the rum, no matter the cost we must have the rum.:coolalt:

• Like Like x 2
  3. If it wasn't for the last paragraph, I would've been in tears and on my way to find you. Kuddos man, kuddos.

• Like Like x 1