Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Any Floridians?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by andres10david, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Wassup I'm from Florida and where I live the weed is not that dank. Any advice on how to find really dank frosty white weed in Florida?

2. What area? I lived there for years and years and had to SERIOUSLY network to even find midgrade. Nobody was selling it in my town, it was all about the dank. Sorry to hear your situation, all you can do is keep meeting and talking to people, trying to meet new dealers. Try to go to parties and if people are smoking the sticky icky, you may get lucky with a hookup. Also skate parks usually have lots of stoners around, just an idea. Just don't do that Craigslist shit. Keep chilling with buddies that smoke and get introduced to other people, SOMEBODY has the dank near you.

3. #3 nevrmindedness, Jul 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2015
    Big cities have it everywhere... Just go to concerts/shows, follow your nose and BE COOL. And never say no to a hit. Just like you gotta get laid to get better at getting girls, you gotta get blazed to get better at finding ganja. Its a paradox but its true.

4. I just moved to Florida not to long ago, took me a little bit to find a solid connect but not long just gotta look in the right spots. Just don't do anything stupid, a lot of undercovers in Florida.

5. tampa right by usf, havent tried to find a connect yet cause i brought an ounce with me and hella kief when i moved

6. I'm in the same boat, slim. Just got here last week, trying to make some friends and find some people! Went to a show last night but everyone seems to follow the "no smoking" rule pretty well. I came ready to share but I didn't want to be that guy.

7. I was in Florida for one weekend and got high everyday, brought a little with me and matched up with some cool people at the bar, it's not hard to find someone that smokes. And if you bring some green they will be more inclined to help you out. Cheers

8. 10 years near Clermont, Lake Cty.
    Prepping for move to Sun City area, near Tampa, by end of Oct...

Any over age 60 Fl tokes out there - say hello.
    (I'm closer to the 70's side).

9. fo real doe, I'm down to 5g but a decent amount of kief still, only smoking once a day at night lets me get pretty high off of .3g
    maybe if your in a big enough city, attend a local NORML meeting...that's gunna be my plan in the future for a connect down the road

• Like Like x 1
  10. Hi, Fellow Floridians - What expectations do U have re the new medmar law?

Me - HIgh hope; I see an oppty to freelance as consultant type/whatever... Liberal regs, ( legislature to release info in Mar, I think) & prods from local approved distribution/growers.. ... A LOCAL DOC 2 get crd ...

Hope too high?

11. Idk I got some pretty good connections with fire.

12. I hate living in Florida. They'll throw you in jail for a joint.

13. Yep. There's always that little bit of paranoia in the back of your head since they're so damn strict about some herb.

14. *sigh*...

You ever see groups of sketchy lookin' black guys? You know... the kinds that look like thugs, white T-Shirts and all that sort of typical gangster shit? I guarantee they will hook you up with weed, as chances are very high they are involved in some criminal behaviors.

Yeah, they do look intimidating, but they are still human. Most Gangsters aren't like the movies, they'll look you up and down, but for the most part they are pretty friendly.

15. BUMP - What's the outlook?