Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Any fellow Muslims toke?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Froz3n, Jan 14, 2014.

1. Hello all, piece be to the bretheren, anyway I love grasscity and I love canibas so I wanted to just know if any of the fellow blades on this holy site pray to brother allah and worship the ground the Mo-hAmmed once graced? 

if this thread belongs in a different place then feel free to move it, Im just curious to know if any of my fellow smokers where Arabian?

2. Yeah I think isuperfamweed is, not sure if that's how his username is spelt but pretty cool guy nonetheless

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Lol.Muslims, lol. 

4. I've never even had a conversation or actually even seen a Muslim in person.. seeing as I was born and raised in Texas and everyone around here is white and thinks that the entire middle east was responsible for 9/11 or they are Latino and pretty nice if they aren't a 'gangster thug' but either way any person thats different around here gets shunned and hit with a bible and everyone fights about who's truck is better. I'm taking a really interesting social history type class right now and it just occurred to me I've never been graced with the presence of anyone else even remotely intelligent of a different way of living.. so I'd just like to say hello :DSent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Salam brother. I'm Paki though. How do your Muslims peers feel about the ganga? I wish I had more Muslims in my area just sucks. Even then though I bet it would be hard to find some cool Muslims who actually practice Islam but smoke weed.

6. I'm Muslim but you could never be able to tell...I'm from one of the only predominately Muslim countries in Europe. I don't practice or go to the mosque..I was born a Muslim and I toke Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum.

7. lol its funny that you ask this im not muslim but im in tunisia with my mother who was once a born again but now is muslim lol im not really religious and everyone heres chill but the only rpbolem is no one lights up, they do they say its avaiaible but it here since its a bit crazy n hectic you get 20 yrs for weed

8. [quote name="Senseii" post="19336467" timestamp="1389673788"]I'm Muslim but you could never be able to tell...I'm from one of the only predominately Muslim countries in Europe. I don't practice or go to the mosque..I was born a Muslim and I toke Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum.[/quote]I think people get confused and think Muslim means a race but it's a religion. Like catholic isn't a race it's a religion. I have two friends that are Muslim, one is from turkey and one is from Africa. You can't really look at someone and tell what religion they are, Right? Im confused by what's true/fact and what popular opinion is! Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. [quote name="lisamc" post="19336800" timestamp="1389676654"]I think people get confused and think Muslim means a race but it's a religion. Like catholic isn't a race it's a religion. I have two friends that are Muslim, one is from turkey and one is from Africa. You can't really look at someone and tell what religion they are, Right? Im confused by what's true/fact and what popular opinion is! Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]I know i understand what youre saying but what I'm trying to say is from my personal experience the majority of people think just because someone is of middle eastern descent that they are Muslim/terrorist..if someone seen me out I don't think they would ever guess my religion is Islam Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum.

10. [quote name="Senseii" post="19336827" timestamp="1389676902"]I know i understand what youre saying but what I'm trying to say is from my personal experience the majority of people think just because someone is of middle eastern descent that they are Muslim/terrorist..if someone seen me out I don't think they would ever guess my religion is Islam Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum.[/quote]That's what I'm saying, too. I just mean- its just sad that popular opinions outweigh facts. Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. One of my best friends is born Muslim and his family is really into it, but he blazes up a storm and you'd never know hahaSent from my HTC6435LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app