Any fellow blades DJ's? (Show your setup)

Discussion in 'Clubs, DJ’s and Festivals' started by LightandSound, Dec 10, 2012.

1. Gotta bump this. Where the Djs at?

Anybody here play out? Do you play at bars? Clubs? Parties?

Do you play the music you actually love? I find a lot of DJs don't always get to play what they're into. 

2. Hahaha that guy

Attached Files:

3. My DJ Setup. All about Electro House & Trap music.

Attached Files:

4. Niiice...ive actually recently made some awesome connections in the industry.A close friend of mines gf is close friends with the 2 guys that opened for Carnage the other night here in town and they r gonna help me out with some mixing and production.Soo stoked for what the future holds.

Good luck man. Producing is pretty difficult. Many hours spent in front of a computer screen. Id love to get into it. I just can't find the motivation to sit there for too long.

6. O I know ive already spent countless hours and im still a beginner. I honestly enjoy it though...I just get really high and its the only thing I want to do. I dont really have internet on my pc though so its kind of hard to learn/watch videos/DL stuff which is why Im trying to find someone who can show me a little more hands on.

7. Stanton Str8-80X turntables
    Sixty-two mixer
    Akai AFX
    Serato DJ

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1417746070.868878.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Nice mixer (and setup) dude!

Just picked up some technics and running those off my s4 with Traktor scratch. I have a djm 909 but I might sell that since the s4 is all ill really need.

9. Thanks man, you have some nice equipment yourself! Can't really go wrong with some technics. I bought my Stanton turntables in 2002 (couldn't afford technics back then) but they have never failed me and are still going strong!

The 909 is still a good mixer, but since controllers have advanced so much, you might as well sell it, like you said, the controller does all that and more.

10. Have been messing about on Traktor Pro recently and have had a heap of fun, so I am going to invest some properish equipment to see where it takes me. Put a bid on a Numark Mixtrack pro 2 atm and hopefully I get it. Will record some mixes and put them on soundcloud for you to have a look at. 

Yeah I probably will sell it. The s4 is great and maybe one day if I decide to take djing more seriously Ill grab some cdjs so I could always trade the s4 for a z2. I could use the technics, but they're a pain to travel around with. Very heavy.

I actually really like the new pioneer TTs. They're sleek looking and hopefully they'll go down in price one day

12. another mix i done; https://soundcloud.com/djnormai/break-the-trumpet-remix-djnormai

13. Oh yeah, they are pretty sweet. They are just like an updated or modern 1200. Same features from a quality brand, different price tag haha

14. Dope I spin Heavy!!!!

15. Anybody in here do weddings?