Any experiences with these strains?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by JohnnyBlunt, Jul 8, 2006.

1. Well my indoor grow project should be starting as soon as i get my seeds. The strains i have chosen are...

1. Master Kush
    2. AK-48
    3. Northern Lights
    4. Bubblegum (Bubblelicious)

I wanted to ask if any of you had any experience with these strains, any information you could tell me on these strains would be of great help. Im just trying to get a general idea of what i should expect and whatnot.

Thank You and Good Luck

-JohnnyBlunt 4:20

2. well my buddie once got some bublegum seeds and wow they were great big buds great smell and taste coverde in sugar and a great high but for the rest i dont know but i do have a good vid about the ak-48 i think its the new ak-47 if im not mistaking i think ak-47 is discontinued if u neeed more info about the buble gum tell me !!!!!

3. How much did the plant yield?
    How tall did the plant get?
    Was the odor strong while growing and once budded?

And hook it up with the AK-48 vid since thats what im ordering (edited now)

4. ok he had 3 plants bublegum with a 400 watt hps he bloomed them at 2 and a half feet and they got to 5 feet or a bit more the odor was a bit strong yes and the yeild was exacly half a pound about 224grs and man i tell u it was great and the vid is for k2 plant i made a mistake but if u still want it il put it so any more questions feel free

il post the vid soon in a bit

5. Hmm...

I have a limit to how tall my plants can grow, no more than 3 1/2 feet, i would be able to control this right?

And wow half a pound sounds great!

6. oh ya i say grow them till 1 foot and then bloom ,,,,,,how many are u doing and whats ur light???