Any experience with altoids?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by JahRastaJasmine, Jul 4, 2010.

1. I was wondering, do any of you blades have experience with altoids and oral sex? If so can you accurately describe the sensation?

Please and thanks~:hello:

2. I prefer the ol'... "just suck it" methodology of fellatio. ;)

3. weednadbombs, I can a appreciate your traditional apporoach.

If it's not broken, don't fix it.

4. Hell, I heard it was supposed be the bomb, couldn't hurt to do a little experimentation, spice it up abit

5. If you can suck dick well, altoids can be a nice tingling sensation. If you can't..it's absolutely terrible.

6. I've always used the expression, "sucking a dick is like hitting a baseball, it's best to use both hands".

7. Hey, I'm talking about me aswell as him, just the thought of having a guy lick me up with an icey cold tongue, just.............

8. I used to put ice into my ex's vagina and stick my dingy in there when it was really cold. Kind of interesting. Not all that for real though. It's good in the summer I guess....man that girl was a freak.

Memoriiiiieeeeesssssss.......

9. wait....you use to just store a beath mint inside of there for safe keeping while you did the dirty???

10. No just ice.

11. ive put ice in my mouth while i kissed her body an given her head before but ive never heard of actually storing it inside her while we handled business

12. Yeah don't put ice in a chick's vagina...
    Death of nerve endings... could also cause some other issues if there's bacteria in the water in the ice, etc..

13. Ill try it on my girl. But the sugar in the mints dont have a bad affect in a girls body?

14. Sugar in the mints can cause bacterial vaginosis or a yeast infection... especially when combined with saliva... makes it easier to get moved inside..

15. This was in high school in the 90's.