Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Any effects from quiting blunts?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bill Dauterive, Jul 9, 2017.

1. #1 Bill Dauterive, Jul 9, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2017
    Asking because I have been indulging in blunts alot this year. Averaging 2-4 a day, up to 6 depending on the setting.
    Sometimes smoking 3 blunts in under 2 hours.
    Stopping because im starting to see darkening on the edge of my lips and my gums where on the purpleish side.
    Its also adds up knowing every cigarello wrapper is a dollar you could have had and you have a trash can full of them. Starting to feel sluggish (could be heart related seeing as tobacco is terrible for it) plus the decreased lung capacity and they make joints less enjoyable, my go to smoking method. Gotten to the point I was smoking them just to smoke blunts. Honestly dont even think my body is enjoying them anymore, i think im more or less chasing nicotine, see as I tend to smoke joints like cigarettes, but one blunt and I dont want to smoke for hours.

Anyone ever been on the blunts heavy and stopped? Anyone withdrawals, did you start coughing anything up? Any noticeable health benefits? Weight gain? What made you quit?

Right now I just feel kinda fatigued.

2. ...blunts use tobacco..so ya, you will have withdrawal from nicotine.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Switch to Jays for a bit to overcome your dependency. Have a blunt when the cravings strikes and try to cut it out until you don't have them.

Psychologically I find blunts more addictive, it's probably just the nicotine that causes that, but there's something about the look of a blunt to that feels pretty kingly.

Anything that causes psychological addictions is best to save as a special occasion kinda thing IME.