Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Any east coasters about to wake and bake?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CheetoBlazer, Jul 6, 2011.

1. 8 AM, who here has nothing to do today so you got up nice and early to let that bowl cherry or to spark up that zag :D?

My question, what is the best thing to do while smoking in the morning? I love cooking up a nice breakfast meal, like Pop Tarts or pancakes and watching the today show :hello:

2. Hell yea.. I wasn't able to sleep last night so I just cleaned the house and smoked lol. Best breakfast munchies= omelette with everything in it

3. Wish I could, but i gotta work.....
    I do like adding GC to my morning ritual though :)

4. Yeah im in philly and im bout to smoke 2 blunts of bubblegum kush before i hit up work at 10 am . Startn the day off right

5. yup, getting ready to smoke some freshly dried and cured Easyryder x AK-47 i harvested last month :smoke:

6. Yup I just came off a two week t break. It's gonna be awesome. I have some of the hariest bud I've ever seen that I can't wait to try. After I do this I'm going bodyboarding. Ankle to chest all day

7. Yup. Working from home today. It's way too nice too nice of a day to have to put on work clothes.

8. Can't. Waiting for my new bubbler to arrive then I will start token again

9. Woke up at 11 and smoked a J. Feeling pretty good about now.

10. Got up at 9 here, took a hit out of bambi and made me some eggs and orange juice. Ready to start the day