Any DMB fans?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by roshiee, Jul 28, 2008.

1. Hey blades, just wondering if there's any other Dave fans on here. I fucking love his music man, he's a damn genius, along with the rest of the band. Carter tears the drums up and Boyd is damn good on the violin. ANd you can't forget LeRoi and Stefan :) Discuss the genius that is DMB.

2. Brings me back to one of my favorite phrases of Rothbury.....Fuck Dave!! Seriously the whole campground was chanting it while everyone else was at the DMB concert, it was hillarious. But honestly, I used to like them back in the 90s, I wouldnt call them geniuses of music though by an means. Jimmy Paige, Bob Dylan, Frank Zappa, those are musical geniuses, Dave Matthews is simply a pretty good musician who has, at least for me, overstayed his welcome.

3. im sure there are fans in the fucking search button.

dave matthews has been playing the same fucking show for over a decade.

4. And each show draws massive crowds and tons of new fans

I got into him about 3 months ago right before Rothbury. When I saw him at the 'Bury he tore that shit up. They jam so hard its not even a joke. I was on molly for him and I COULD NOT STOP DANCING! There are a lot of haters but a lot more fans. Go DMB!

5. Ahhh thank you Lorusso haha...To the poster who said he plays the same show over again...that's definately not the truth man. He plays a lot of unreleased stuff, less popular songs, and they jam like crazy man