Any detox that has worked for you?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 2packush420, May 12, 2013.

1. I've heard a lot about detox drinks. Some claim they are a scam while some swear by them. I have probation drug tests every month and I will continue to smoke. I've recently been diagnosed with cancer and even if weed doesn't help cancer(which it does), I may not have many years left I me. I'm not going to waste a whole year not smoking, so don't give me bs about just quitting. I will smoke, period.
    Now are there any detox dinks you have tried that have actually worked?

2. Please do as much research as you can I recall there being an excellent article on this on the high Times.com website.

For me I somehow miraculously passed a test at Costco and then passed another when I got a job with TSA. At that time I only smoked 3 days a week. But I go pretty hard those three days.

So I just decided I would do the best I could and leave it in gods hands. I ran every day up until the day of the test and drink and almost insane amount of water daily. That's a tricky one because your urine may come back diluted. In my case it dead and I told my future boss that I was training for a half marathon and had been drinking a lot of water. He was like no problem happens to athletes (haha) all the time And he let me retake it a week later.

The second time I did the same thing with the running and insane amounts of water and I passed.

Again that's just my experience I'm sure they'll be some excellent tips from people that it been here longer on GC

3. bs about just quitting. y would you risk ur life to smoke. do you need it for medical reasons. probably not. just don't smoke or become bubba's bitch.

4. [quote name='"TheAnswer21"']bs about just quitting. y would you risk ur life to smoke. do you need it for medical reasons. probably not. just don't smoke or become bubba's bitch.[/quote]

Did you miss the part where I said I was recently diagnosed with cancer? Yes I am doing it for medical reasons.

5. then there would be some way that, if it is legitimately prescribed, u can find a legal way around it. if not then try GNC. sorry I did miss that part.

6. [quote name='"TheAnswer21"']then there would be some way that, if it is legitimately prescribed, u can find a legal way around it. if not then try GNC. sorry I did miss that part.[/quote]

I wish, :/ unfortunately Im not in a medical state.

7. with cancer on probation? who are they to restrict your medicine?

8. Corrupt ass government, I saw this guys other thread and I feel so bad for him. I saw a comment on there that was something a long the lines of "cool, the government is literally going to put this guy in jail if he try's to treat his cancer with a plant". It's all some fucking bullshit dude. If I were you, I would try to contact your local police or courthouse or something and try to fight the marijuana probation. Maybe move to a medical state? I don't know if that is an option. I hope you get through this dude and beat the cancer! You can do it!