Any conniseurs here that are strictly glass smokers?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by SirBagsAlot, Apr 17, 2011.

1. Designed 2 new diecuts today. I think im gonna put the grommet-bong one on my truck. I'll update this with photos of the stickers when i cut them!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Hell. Yeah. Fuck grommets.

3. gong bongs ftw

4. i totally agree with you on the glass only in comparison to grommit, but wouldn't that attract unwanted attention of the police

5. glass on glass 24/7, joints or blunts on occasion, pipes NEVER, and homemade gravity bongs sometimes too

6. any attention is good attention in my life :)

i'm on a long t-break anyways right now (its a long long story, got in some trouble with the school and my family) so it'd be even funnier it did get the attention of cops, because ive got nothing on me.

7. sounds like me

8. Ehh, I still wouldn't want added attention from the police regardless if I had anything on me.

But, nonetheless, cool stickers to slap on a rolling tray or something :smoke:

9. No dries. No grommets. No Blunts.

Raw Papers only.

Call me an elitist if you will, I prefer healthier smoking and quality smoking.

10. Raw papers are my favorites. But I'm a heavy smoker, and I can smoke literally limitless bongs, without coughing, or getting an after-cough... and it's just not so, with the Raws. It's why I switched to vaping primarily (or hash tincture with e-cigs) for driving and on-the-go medicating.

When I'm at home? Bongs.. I'm not picky, glass-on-glass is preferable, but I've made a 'rubber' grommet, from hash once before. :)

11. i feel you, i only smoke outta glass because i believe its the most 'medically' healthy way to smoke. Imagine if we could convince all pot smokers to only smoke in 'medically' healthy ways, i think it would make the push for medi being legal at the federal level much, much stronger. Stupid pot smokers make all canniseurs look like idiots, imho.

12. Why the pipe hate man? Just curious as to why you think its any worse...

13. :rolleyes:

And dude this whole post is just totally off. The government knows weed isn't dangerous.

14. yeah, but its not the government we need to buy into it, its the voters. a large percent of voters and lobbyists still think weed is dangerous and makes you stupid.

15. #15 KGann, Apr 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    ...? Last years general consensus was over 70% are for the reform of current marijuana laws. It's just big daddy dropping a load in the mouth of democracy. Again.

16. #16 Chris Iceberg, Apr 17, 2011
    Ummmmm, but it says glass only. If your rolling on a rolling tray than it jusy wouldnt make sense.

Sorry just thought i had to point out the irony.

17. #17 KGann, Apr 17, 2011
    Awesome.

18. ummmm i have a rolling tray and i dont roll. i just keep all my glass accessories on it!:wave:

19. i hate dries!!! just dont like the feeling smoking on a pipe...perrsonal preferance

20. I do the same thing haha, sits on top of my desk.

Dunno why, I just think it looks cool and it had its use when I rolled blunt pretty much
    daily.