Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

any college students out there?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by engaged44, Jan 10, 2011.

1. anyone home from winter break and is bored as shit so you toke everyday? i have been...almost all the time alone because everyone is busy and shit lol

2. hahah.. yeah my man.

my mom was on vacation for this last week too. Threw some decent parties, got high/drank every day, and fucked this chick I've wanted to fuck for like a year. :cool:

I would say I had a lot of fun. :smoke:

3. Sounds like a good time, what was his name? :eek: :laughing:

4. :eek:....

You sly mutha fucka.

5. lol!

sounds like your mad chillin. yeah my break so far has been low key...it's been relaxing i guess. i'm getting to the point where i wanna go back though.

6. I've wanted to go back since after Christmas haha :p

I love being at school.. Home is great too but school is just too much fun.

7. it's funny, over break i've smoked essentially every day, but if someone were to ask me if i was an everyday smoker i would say no. I never think i smoke every day, but when i look back at break, i can't remember the last day I didn't. And now i'm about to go smoke a bowl of medical green crack and then smoke a blunt with all the kief me and my friends collected from all of break. shit's gonna be crazy..

8. I just reached the point today where I want to be back to school. I've been so bored, and pretty much everyone else is back at school. It's just me and my trees :smoke:

9. I'd be back there right now partying with my chick down there if I didn't have to attend court tomorrow morning. :cry:

10. because there is NO ONE to tell you what to do or when to do it. The independence is my favorite part.

11. Yeah its nice to be off from school but yeah bordem can pretty killer. Gotta find way to get out and do stuff.

12. Exactly.

But I really enjoy how theres always something to do. Someone is always down to smoke a bowl, watch a movie, go get food, etc.

You're never actually bored unless its while doing school work.

13. me n my BEST bro from highschool pretty much chilled errday and smoked about an oz............ now im back, i miss it but school is just so much fun....... and classes after midtems just feel so much more chillaxed

14. haha I am in the same boat as everyone else in here. Im bored as hell just sitting on my ass all day on the computer. Thats actually how I stumbled upon this forum:)

I have actually taken a few t breaks this vacation but I think my current one is going to come to an end tomorrow. Going to go hang with my best friend that actually introduced me to the herb. Im excited to see him but I want to go back to school.

15. I'm real excited to go back. Two of my best friends from highschool live in an apartment together, and neither of their oher roommates care about smoking so we just blow down in the living room. And everyone in the complex is a college student, same with the complex next door, so weed is plentiful and literally 30 feet away at any time. Beats the shit out of dealing with wack ass high school kids trying to push gs for 25, fuck that.

But alas, all the smoking I did (and not going to class because of said smoking) caugh up to all of us and we all failed atleast one class...so some changes are gonna hae to be made but I'll still probably smoke every day.