Any clue what’s wrong?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Bigdaddy76, Jul 10, 2020.

1. #1 Bigdaddy76, Jul 10, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2020
    This if only happening in one outside plants to the older leaves. The dark spots are what I’m concerned with. Could it be a burn from nute water touching leaves when fed?
    upload_2020-7-10_7-33-31.jpeg
    upload_2020-7-10_7-34-5.jpeg

Attached Files:

2. standard nute burn, miss a few feeds and a flush is due

pour 3 times the pot volume thru the pot with air temp p'hed water

do it days end so it drips out over night

good luck

3. #3 Bigdaddy76, Jul 11, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2020
    I just flushed it a few days before. However, I fed directly after 2 part flush, for the first time ever. It only happened to the 2 largest fan leaves. However, inside plants are fed twice as often, cause environment is so much warmer and never have had nute burn. These used to be inside too, but have been out doors over a month now.

4. Plus my feed routine is feed, feed, flush and after I flush (religiously), the next I feed, run off is basically exactly the same PPM and PH that’s going in.

5. I only say nute burn if you know your ppms. Otherwise it could be a cal, mag, etc. don’t guess. Check.

Nevada Grown

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. I say check @TheBigMoose like he says. Remove the leaves with dead tissue. Flushing soil? What was the problem? What is your medium by the way?

• Like Like x 1
  7. maybe the clothe pot is not the best for your method..? as it may still hold nutes as it holds water ?

• Like Like x 1
  8. I pulled the two leaves off and now plant looks perfect again. Like I said, it was only the 2 oldest fan leaves. Everything else is money!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Pics

Nevada Grown

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. I’ll look to see if I remember which one it was. A week is a long time for a stoner and like I said, it looks just fine now, so I can’t look for the sick looking one. They were in pots that got moved around and now are planted in the ground.