Any Clubs in Indianapolis?

Discussion in 'General' started by k2rigs, Aug 20, 2012.

1. Recently from Terre Haute, IN... I just moved to Indy and I'm looking for a Cannabis Club here in town. If anyone has some info for me, PM me. I'm a NORML member and MPP member, main things I'm looking for is a group who likes to talk politics, sports, reform, current events... conspiricy theory. Stuff like that. Chill people only! no drama groups, adults!

2. Like a dispensary? When people around here mention cannabis clubs they usually are referring to a dispensary. Last time i checked MMJ was illegal in IN.

3. not a dispensary. In indiana a cannabis club is a social group of middle class people who all believe marijuana should be legal. We meet once every couple weeks, share stories of updates on reforms and talk about strains and the history of marijuana and hemp and our experiences. Its usually pretty tough to get involved with one, let alone accepted by a group. there's a lot of trust and commitment envolved.

4. Indianapolis is my hometown.

...just in case you didn't know. :)

5. Nice, didn't even know those existed. Secret society status :cool:

6. yeah. was in one back in the haute and this one dude grew a strawberry kush + sour deisel strain that was wicked! Plus they were all real chill people. not like some young kids just gettin stoned and laughin our asses off and eating everything in the house! HAHAHA we actually wrote some music, talked about deep stuff like the kennedy assasination and the man on the moon not really happening and 9/11 and the current medical marijuana bill on its way to the senate here in indiana. kinda cool group

7. bump'n this in hopes that someone out there knows a social group in my area. Thanks for any help guys/gals.