Any Chemical Engineers?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Drugsican, Mar 23, 2012.

1. For school I have to do this thing and interview somebody that has a profession of what I'm studying to be when I get older. So, any of you happen to be a chemical engineer?

2. If by "chemical"you mean weed
    And by "engineer" you mean smoker

Then yea that's me

3. well I have "engineered" some "chemicals" in my day but I don't have a degree in it.

4. Hehehe, I guess in all fairness Grasscity is the probably the last place I'd find a chemical engineer.

5. Yes i was chemical engineer 12 years study in kosovo back in '72 with rodham inc. I have a power plant in Arizona. i wont recomend it to you, it messed up my thinking. My brain is always hazy and i think in colors shits fucked. The chemicals they get in to your brain. The pay is well and I bought a condiminuim with my take. questions?

6. [quote name='"metalplusweed"']Yes i was chemical engineer 12 years study in kosovo back in '72 with rodham inc. I have a power plant in Arizona. i wont recomend it to you, it messed up my thinking. My brain is always hazy and i think in colors shits fucked. The chemicals they get in to your brain. The pay is well and I bought a condiminuim with my take. questions?[/quote]

Hopefully there's been more safety regulations and what not to prevent that? I mean it's been 40 years

7. haha, what were you doing synthesizing certain unmentionables?

Regardless that sounds pretty crazy, care to tell us more about that job?

8. I think you would be surprised

9. [quote name='"ghostonvacation"']

I think you would be surprised[/quote]

You think so?
    I mean wouldn't the work be investigated more in depth if everyone just got completely brain fucked? And also massive technological improvements have been made since the early seventies, man.

10. Extraction doesn't count :p

11. try the science and nature forums. theres a graduate student thread somewhere on the first few pages. might yield more tailored responses than this one.

12. Ohhh, I thought the title was code for drug dealer or meth maker

13. #13 metalplusweed, Mar 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2012

We were careful and used all the known precautions, but were still exposed to many enveloping chemicals (by enveloping i mean the chemicals get into the brain and the thinking) i began to have delusions of grandeur.we would be hopped up on stimulants to keep us safe good and awake. making money!! we were living the good life had the nicest clothes and the nicest women. but we were slaves under the Serb forces. All we ever wanted was to be free. the reality was we were 6 stories underground developing chemical agents for Serbian intel.. I learned valuable lesson in there, BIGGER IS BETTER! MAKE MONEY = POWER PLANT!

So after 12 years in kosovo (SOME CALL IT SERBIA BUT IT WILL ALWAYS BE KOSOVO TO ME!). i had set aside enough to voyage safely to America and get a national ID card. I began my family in Tuscon! Tuscon will always be my home!! I will never forget that place, such magical vibes.

Chemical engineering takes a real toll on your mental health. The workload is very demanding and you must be committed and loyal. Not a job for a slouch.

i would spend all day crunching the numbers!! The minimum wage in kosovo was 4 dinars, but i had worked them up to 6 dinars!!! We would buy ounces of hash every month, and were baked constantly. there were 4 of us in the room, and we were locked inside the complex until we clocked out 8 hours and were allowed to go sleep in the dormitory. daily. day after day after day, until i saved up enough dinars to bribe the guards, escape, and fly to the promised land: America.

I started each day with broccoli. I still do. Broccoli reduces the risk of heart attack, and is a vital source of folate. Folate keeps your heart good and beating. Don't forget that.

14. [quote name='"metalplusweed"']

We were careful and used all the known precautions, but were still exposed to many enveloping chemicals (by enveloping i mean the chemicals get into the brain and the thinking) i began to have delusions of grandeur.we would be hopped up on stimulants to keep us safe good and awake. making money!! we were living the good life had the nicest clothes and the nicest women. but we were slaves under the Serb forces. All we ever wanted was to be free. the reality was we were 6 stories underground developing chemical agents for Serbian intel.. I learned valuable lesson in there, BIGGER IS BETTER! MAKE MONEY = POWER PLANT!

So after 12 years in kosovo (SOME CALL IT SERBIA BUT IT WILL ALWAYS BE KOSOVO TO ME!). i had set aside enough to voyage safely to America and get a national ID card. I began my family in Tuscon! Tuscon will always be my home!! I will never forget that place, such magical vibes.

Chemical engineering takes a real toll on your mental health. The workload is very demanding and you must be committed and loyal. Not a job for a slouch.

i would spend all day crunching the numbers!! The minimum wage in kosovo was 4 dinars, but i had worked them up to 6 dinars!!! We would buy ounces of hash every month, and were baked constantly. there were 4 of us in the room, and we were locked inside the complex until we clocked out 8 hours and were allowed to go sleep in the dormitory. daily. day after day after day, until i saved up enough dinars to bribe the guards, escape, and fly to the promised land: America.

I started each day with broccoli. I still do. Broccoli reduces the risk of heart attack, and is a vital source of folate. Folate keeps your heart good and beating. Don't forget that.[/quote]

You should start a thread telling of your Life in Kosovo.

15. [quote name='"metalplusweed"']

I started each day with broccoli. I still do. Broccoli reduces the risk of heart attack, and is a vital source of folate. Folate keeps your heart good and beating. Don't forget that.[/quote]

That sounds insane. Ahahaha luckily I live in the united states. In kosovo were you forced to stay in the area(the lab, dormitory, etc.)? Also, did you do any work in Tuscon?