any chance for transplant recovery

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by HelloLadies, Dec 7, 2010.

1. #1 HelloLadies, Dec 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2010
    My plant is a week old and today I tried to transplant it.... definitely to soon. The soil just kinda fell out of the container when I cut down the sides. I didn't see any roots along the outside of the soil but they got moved around a lot and fell apart a little. Also some of the roots were left at the bottom of the container. I watered it and am letting it sit in darkness for a while. Is there any chance for a recovery? :(

EDIT:
    Look like its alright? (24h after transplant)

[​IMG]

2. replant, be extremely carefull with remaining roots. 18/6 lighting schedule absolutely no nutes, and make sure to spray plant leafs with water bottle and distilled or tap water that has set out for over 24 hours. whats the ph of the soil? and what type of soil are you using? What type of lighting?

3. I transplanted into ffof and I haven't tested the run off but in the old soil (compost with yard soil) it was 5.5 - 6. I'm using cfls on 18/6, but i'm letting the plant sit for 10 more hours (24 total) to help root development. What is the spraying of the leafs for? To keep humidity up or keep the plant moist while the roots are working to get water again?

Oh and the water I'm using is called Diamond Springs. Its this drinking water that gets delivered to my house. It has a ph of 7 but would RO or distilled water be better?

4. Look like its alright?

[​IMG]