Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

any bud in Punta Islita, Costa Rica?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dutchcrumbs63, Mar 4, 2012.

1. Hey im heading down to costa rica with tthe fam and a friend and i was wondering if any of you blades havne any advice about scoring down there, Thaanks

edit. specificaly in the punta islita region.

2. Webehigh.com

3. [quote name='"Dutchcrumbs63"']Hey im heading down to costa rica with tthe fam and a friend and i was wondering if any of you blades havne any advice about scoring down there, Thaanks

edit. specificaly in the punta islita region.[/quote]

iv nvr been down there but i can already tell u theres some down there ask the ppl who work at the hotel ur gunna stay at someone there is bound to know where to fet some