Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

any blades know about computers?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by sidious, Dec 30, 2003.

1. well what i wanna know is, can you stop the sound from a game that you play on the net, so as the sound of the game will not interupt the music i have playing?.........

when i try to play a game and listen to music both come through the speakers at the same time.

i would know how to do it, if i had the game saved, but i'm playimng it from their server...........Peace out........Sid

2. is it flash? I'm not sure how to do that with flash, but I'll go play some games and do some 'research' on it :D

edit - with shockwave you can. Just right click and go to volume, then mute

3. Yeah, which game is it?

4. it's a game called filed goal challenge from addictinggames.com...........Peace out.........Sid

5. Did you try starting the music before starting the game? If I'm playing music it overrides all the other computer sounds. Just a thought - I hope it helps. :)

6. not true. that only works if you have an older half duplex sound card.

try opening the full audio options and there may be something called directsound or direct out. Mess with that and the Wave levels. If those don't work and there is no mute in the game I'm not sure what to do.

7. Ingame options - just turn the volume of the game down...