Any blades here like freerunning?

Discussion in 'General' started by BuD Chri5t, Nov 30, 2011.

1. Sup GC! This is my free running team STASIS

Kanaal van STASISfr33running - YouTube

Let me know what you think and enjoy!

Also feel free to use this thread to post other freerunning/parkour videos

2. #2 HolderOfTheBong, Nov 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2011
    Me and my buddies used to freerun a lot before it blew up, we even had a small team and made videos. Eventually i injured my shoulder pretty badly freerunning and i had to stop to let it heal.

We used to go to the beach and whip our shirts off like we were the shit, until we invited a group from miami to come and practice with us, fuckers were ripped. so we started working out and somehow i strayed away from freerunning and got into bodybuilding.

By the way , really nice video dude!!

3. Really really good man :)

4. pretty good. but you should get more creative and find some better spots. you got the skills just put them to better use :)

5. yeah man , looks good . Keep it up and you can only get better .

6. This guy is my favorite, he is different.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thjhn_D6FvQ&feature=related]ERIK MUKHAMETSHIN - Me and my friend Shade - YouTube[/ame]

7. I want to get into parkour. I prefer efficiency over style. problem is I can't run.

8. Awesome that guy flip over that huge bush was pretty tits.

One thing though. It's not fucking Christmas yet get outta hear with that music.

9. Thanks for the feedback you'll!

haha yeah it was supposed to come out for christmas, but i had to release it early cause I used the trial version of final cut pro x and it only lasted 30 days...

I'm sure most of you'll have seen this one already but still one of my favorites.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQgFxDSqft4&ob=av3e]Damien Walters 2011 Official Showreel - YouTube[/ame]

10. Thanks for plugging my video

11. i want to start but ive gotten pretty out of shape. i need to start running and learn how to do flips and shit.

12. You don't have to be in as good a shape as you think

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXv8Dk78r0k]Fat kid lands b-twist NO EXCUSES - YouTube[/ame]

13. well shit, im probably gonna be a street ninja in 3 months. im not a fat ass or anything, i just have lost some athletic ability.

14. Lol freerunning looks so badass :cool:

15. I would do it, but I'm a slow motherfucker.

16. Free-running is fun as shit, but it can get really annoying to perfect anything. I fucked around with it when my friend got me into it, my friend got some crazy vids on youtube.

17. #17 Apu, Dec 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2011
    I miss it so bad, I am not into doing flips for no reason or fancy tricks, I like jumping and climbing on really high and hard to get to objects. Only reason I stopped is because my only friend with the balls to do things with me moved away. We always egged each other on to try things. *Looks at scar on testicle and has no regrets* but that's a story for another day.

If I ever find someone with the balls to free climb 4 stories with and jump across the buildings with me I will thank the man in the sky

18. i dont know if this has ever happened to any of you, but when i jump from a high place it feels like my insides are gonna tear through the gooch area. it fuckin hurts and i was wondering if i am landing wrong or something.

19. I would free run. But I'm much more of a pirate than a ninja. You know, drinking grog and gettin' booty :cool:

20. Sounds like hardcore nerves, Or one hell of a drop increasing g-force's. I love the feeling from a high place when you actually have time to set up your position in the air then spend 2-4 full seconds admiring the air your getting(Truly a moment of bliss for me)