Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Any big smoking plans for the weekend?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by OrangeK, Oct 26, 2011.

1. This weekend my friend is getting an ounce of blueberry kush, and is smoking me and two other friends up. Any big plans for you guys this weekend?

2. I am recording a song with a producer all week and it's fucking tiring as hell and you have to just go ALL day

But I'm gonna get high as fuck friday when it's all over

3. You already thinking about the weekend on tuesday? anyway, I don't really have a weekend when I'm working full time shift work. I usually have 2 days off during the week though, If not three.

4. Halloween partiesss. Gonna smoke mad blunts

5. Friday is my birthday so we are gonna get blitzed. Then Saturday I'm going to an event/rave from 10PM-6AM Sunday called Halloween:Complex Chaos. There will be over 30 DJs and some other bands. Gonna get blazed.

6. Friday is the end of my T-break so good times to be had~

7. Saturday I'm hitting up a friend to smoke with :bongin:

8. Halloween Graveyard tokin.
    Not the weekend, but close enough

9. Making brownies to use on Halloween seeing Pretty Lights

10. If all goes well i will end my 4 month break and pig out while watching horrible bosses with a buddy.

11. I saw a two day event the 14th and 15th with bassnectar and pretty lights. It was sick. You should have a blast.

12. I ordered a vape that should be here for the weekend. I plan on getting ripped.

13. Gping to a dubstep concert on saturday. Its going to be siiiiick. Gunna get maddd blazed beforehand