Any Bass/Guitar Players?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by FL Chronic, Jul 20, 2010.

1. I play bass and Guitar,I have a Ibanez 5-String,Fender Strat red,a Fender Precision Bass,and a Black and white BC Rich Warlock.I will upload some pics later.Post a pic of you Guitars if you can :smoke:

2. I play a Musicman mainly and have a P-bass and Charvel bass. I use a GK stack.

3. Nice!I use my P bass most of the Time.The music man looks cool,What color is it?

4. i play both. i have a white strat and a red ibanez g10 bass. i have an audition for bass tmro and im not ready at all

5. i play guitar and play it all day long

my guitar is a Jackson Dinky JS20 and also i have a classic guitar from some company called Silverhead

6. Old fart Bass Player in Southern Ca. The one i use is a 61 re-issue Fender Jazz,w/an Audere pre-amp inside the body cavity. Also have a 73 Fender P-Bass that doesn't leave the house anymore. My rig is an Eden 500watt hybrid head,and a 4/10 cabinet. I'm fuckin old,and love to play my ass off ! Fast as Fuck !

7. I play guitar mostly and some bass I have a Fender Strat Sunburst and a Silver Squier Strat as well along with my hotrodded ibanez gio. I have a black crate bass as far as that goes

8. I play bass and have a Warwick corvette...I love it!

9. im so jealous i wanted a warwick corvette

10. I play guitar, got an Ibanez (cant remember the model lol) and a Les Paul Custom. I also have a custom-made guitar from my friend, an excellent guitar maker, with some really nice Dimarzio pick ups. Also a crappy yamaha twelve string acoustic, always goes out of tune lol. getting a boss Metal Zone distortton pedal tomorrow:hello:.

11. Nice!Les Pauls Are awesome!I was thinking about getting a metal zone for my bass :D

12. I just saw your signature and I have to ask this, is that picture in your signature from the Dopethrone album by Electric Wizard??

13. Yeah, I play guitar. Got a Dean Tradition S12, which is a great sounding 12-string acoustic with Grover tuners that keeps its tune very well, a Vox Valvetronix VTX 60-Watt amp, and a shitty Behringer guitar that doesn't keep a tune very well, but I'm planning on getting an Ibanez in the near future.

14. i play an ibanez 6 string. dont know model. with custom tdm pickups. just picked up an awesome les paul custom copy by stellar guitar company with custom tdm pickups handwound by the singer from my band. ive got another les paul copy by harmony with emg 81/85 combo. a 12 string acoustic, my stage amp is mesa triple rec with mesa slanted 4x12. check out my stellar les paul on my youtube profile TORANZOM. I play in a tool tribute band

15. It sure is :D Do you like the Wizard?

16. Yeah!! I always listen to Funeralopolis when I'm high, it's like a ritual lol. I've even gotten my brother, who doesn't listen to anything outside the mainstream let alone stoner metal, to get into it. BTW I got he Metal Zone, and its AWESOME!!

17. Mexican made P-bass. Got this bad boy about 6 months ago, my first bass. I love getting stoned and jammin'.:smoking:
    [​IMG]

18. I play a bit. I have A Yamaha Acoustic, Schecter Omen 6 Diamond edition, and somewhat recently picked up a Stratocaster. I'll get pics for ya another time since I gatta get ready and moving to this party. =)

19. Same here dude!ITs a Sunburst P Bass

20. Bass/Guitar player here. Not much guitar lately, but I have been playing a Stingray 5-string through an Ampeg SVT IV / Ampeg 8x10 cab. That thing'll thump nuts for sure :metal: