Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Any Baseball fans??

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by sidious, Mar 7, 2004.

1. fuck the yankees there a team that fucks up baseball

2. night games are best. At the end of June, night games will have a few hours of daylight since they usually start at 7 pm. Have fun and drink a brew for me!!!!! always gotta smoke a j or two before the game. I like the Cardinals the best, but now I root for the Braves...

3. Fuck the Yankees.

2¢

4. I am definitely a Sox fan. It would be great to see them play the Yankees for the American League Championship...and fuckin' WIN this time.

It's been way too long (...1918).

5. hey how about those phillies this season...any philly guys out there? ohh its been too long since philly has had a championship caliber team but this year finally looks promising.

sid you should come down to philly and watch a few games...our fans are very courteous and peaceful!