any baseball fans?

Discussion in 'General' started by designatedtoker, Apr 19, 2007.

1. i recently stumbled across 2 items that i dont want, since i have no interest in baseball at all, but i have 2 signed baseballs (really signed not that weird laser fake stuff)

one is by daryl strawberry, and the other is mike schmidt, if anyone is interested in either of these, they are bigtime collectibles that sell for $300 each online, if anyone wants a 1/3 or less of the price lemme know. PM me.

2. It's definitely cool that you're offering them up to us for such a discount, but man, you're sittin on some serious cash. If I were you, and you haven't been flooded with responses, I'd keep an eye out in the paper for a card show in your area. Take them there. You'll get close to that 300 per.

I've got a buddy whose dad collects everything baseball (he actually has a couple old seats from wrigley field. pretty cool actually), so i'll ask him later on today if his dad would be interested. you want 100 per?

::EDIT::
    Oh, and LET'S GO ASTROS *clap* *clap* *clapclapclap*

3. Go D-rays

4. i opened this thread with hope that is would be a good place to say go twins, but its not. but no need to turn back

go twins, because they are good and will win the world series this year garunteed.

5. Good luck getting rid of em. Ive had this Derek Jeter ball with the certificate and everything for over a year that i dont want, and no one will buy it. I must have called every card store in the area.

EDIT- if you find some place online or some national thing, lemme know