Any Artist in NH?

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by BlazedCannabis, Jul 25, 2012.

1. I wanted to get some ink soon. Thought it would be cool to see if there were any tattoo artist in the area. Or if you know of any great artist near here.

2. check out waynes tattoo world, in hudson nh, sylvain has done some of my work hes a cool dude.

also, Nick Flanagan at shogun tattoo in salem nh is really fuckin talented, all the guys there are, particularly nick and jamey, they tat all my friends up.

also this place in derry called scorpion tattoo is good, i know a couple people that have gotten work done by tyler malek he is very talented.

idk what part of NH your from, but if southern check these places out. killer work

3. @NEsurfr

i love your user title

Gang Starr ftw!

4. haha thanks brotha! :cool:

RIP GURU

5. I was more looking for a person.. Not really a place.

6. [quote name='"BlazedCannabis"']I was more looking for a person.. Not really a place.[/quote]

go to a place

find a person

haha

7. #8 THCandroid, Jul 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2012
    oh, and tattoo expo soon in our city so maybe we can go?

oh and i'm like 50% sure this guy will be working the expo, remember i told you my buddy finished an apprenticeship with him?

https://www.facebook.com/#!/ryanthomastattoos

ill PM you TJ's private page so you can look at his art

8. i like him!!!!!

9. [quote name='"BlazedCannabis"']

Umm.. Okay.?

I have friends for example THC.. Who have had people come to there houses or you go to their.. And they do it NOT at a shop.. I guess I really do have to explain every little thing.. Thought I was understood.. :/. W/E. Keep going with the places.. Maybe I'll find one I like..[/quote]

haha having my sisters boyfriend was arguably a bad choice

quality is bad, but at least it'll be cheaper to touch up, but not every tattoo can be fixed and all tattoos are permanent.

going to a shop > anyone with a kit who does it at your house for beer money hahaha

10. uhh well i named what 3 or 4 different dudes at least who are fucking nasty so either go to one of those places (shogun or waynes, or scorpion) or ignore my comment.

11. Dude.. What's your problem? I checked them out. Don't assume I ignored your comment. I ONLY replied to THC because I'm dating him. Please don't assume...

12. thats sweet that your both blades. i dont think any of my gfs have been that cool

edit::actually i know because none of them have known what grasscity (forums) were.

13. i dont have a problem. i was merely pointing out that i did suggest person(s) and you didnt seem to realize that. sorry i tried to help. next time ill ignore your thread.

14. My problem is you assumed. I merely said that I did see what you said and I wasn't writing to everyone.. I'm sorry I'm not going to reply to EVERYONE in a thread..... Wait.. Why am I writing back.. This is a stupid conversation your acting extremely juvenile.

15. [quote name='"BlazedCannabis"']My problem is you assumed. I merely said that I did see what you said and I wasn't writing to everyone.. I'm sorry I'm not going to reply to EVERYONE in a thread..... Wait.. Why am I writing back.. This is a stupid conversation your acting extremely juvenile.[/quote]

You go BC!

16. [quote name='"BlazedCannabis"']I was more looking for a person.. Not really a place.[/quote]

My boy in east Boston Danny LaFace look him up he has done work on Paul pierce and big baby Davis kids amazing and reasonably priced

17. The artist will depend on the style you want, not everyone is going to be good in all styles. I use Beth at Hobo attoo in Portsmouth, NH - great line work

18. wow, the artwork at shogun was really impressive. Lots of skulls and zombies though, just unexpected that so many people would want that.