Any artist around ?

Discussion in 'General' started by mrsheen, Oct 16, 2012.

1. Do you draw,paint or sketch and looking to sell ? I am currently with a team creating a new platform for artist without the ridiculous fees just inbox me for details.

Cheers

2. ohh kinda like d'ART that charges no commission on sales? good idea! ;)

3. [quote name='"Judgement"']ohh kinda like d'ART that charges no commission on sales? good idea! ;)[/quote]

Thank you for your interest, sorry to burst your bubble tho my friend this project does charge but only 10% which is the lowest you can get especially compared to other platforms that charge 50-80%.

Do you paint, draw or sketch ?

4. Love to see some pictures of your art! Not an artist, but I am interested in others' works.

5. [quote name='"smokenchill18"']

Love to see some pictures of your art! Not an artist, but I am interested in others' works.[/quote]

Then watch this space my friend will be launching sometime this week :)
    Thanks for showing your interest

6. I paint and have about 7 paintings so far as a part of my portfolio

what now? lol :smoke:

7. [quote name='"ChiefBuddha"']I paint and have about 7 paintings so far as a part of my portfolio

what now? lol :smoke:[/quote]

If you send me a private message with your email address I will send you some more information buddy :)

8. like I said, d'Art charges NO commission, and I am a painter :smoke:

9. [quote name='"Judgement"']
    like I said, d'Art charges NO commission, and I am a painter :smoke:[/quote]
    Oo sorry misunderstood you there yes kinda like that. Do you want some more info ?

10. No thanks but good luck.

11. I am an artist... Of the musical type.. Would you like me to write a memoir and play it using only a napkin ?

12. you can just pm me on here :smoke:

13. [quote name='"ChiefBuddha"']

you can just pm me on here :smoke:[/quote]

Did you get my pm man. ?

14. #14 cball, Oct 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2012
    deviant art site has this already...

what does your planned site offer that deviant art doesn't?

...and yes I do art stuff( Fractals and here are old doodles Old photoshop work )...and would LOVE too sell my creations, but never have, always gave the originals away...(hippy karma thing I've always done)

..and my d'art gallery...never sold one, but would love too!

15. [quote name='"cball"']deviant art site has this already...

what does your planned site offer that deviant art doesn't?

...and yes I do art stuff( Fractals and here are old doodles Old photoshop work )...and would LOVE too sell my creations, but never have, always gave the originals away...(hippy karma thing I've always done)

..and my d'art gallery...never sold one, but would love too![/quote]

Point taken my man, the project "art hearted" is all about original art. We don't (or try not to) sell prints. We are all about finding that perfect piece that fits you as an individual simple as that.
    Let me know if you want some more information

16. What type of experience does your team have in selling art? What type of experience in website setup? How will you be marketing? What kind of assistance do you offer artists, ie page development, pricing assistance? You either offer prints or you don't. Which one is it? Other than GC, where are you looking for artists to represent your site?

How is this not spam/solicitation?

Just some questions.

17. [quote name='"brilla"']What type of experience does your team have in selling art? What type of experience in website setup? How will you be marketing? What kind of assistance do you offer artists, ie page development, pricing assistance? You either offer prints or you don't. Which one is it? Other than GC, where are you looking for artists to represent your site?

How is this not spam/solicitation?

Just some questions.[/quote]

Like I said this is a project, we are not funded by any body the project it is setup for artists and by artists. We want a community for art and art lovers. We don't offer prints. We are looking for artist from around the world. If you believe you can create art we want to hear from you :)

If you want more information I can pm you also to probe it isn't spam if you are still unsure.

Anything else ?

Are you an artist btw ?

18. I do some art. Information would be fun. How did the project start?

19. [quote name='"brilla"']

I do some art. Information would be fun. How did the project start?[/quote]

Started with a friend of mine who creates amazing pieces but finds it difficult to sell combined with my admiration for original art. So my parter and i decided to set up this project.will send you some more details.

20. ign up page is up guys please let me know what you think and signup for more info please spread the word to any one you know that creates art (any form of art) and like art it self
    Art Hearted - Your One Stop Destination For Original Art.

remember to like on fb and follow on twitter

thanks for the support