Any aquarist? Fish keepers?

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by beast420, Feb 9, 2011.

1. what's up stoners... hope all is well. check out a new 55 gallon planted i'm working on... nothing better than blazing and watching fish swim. adding fish tomorrow[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ap0Id5Xbeo&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - 55 Gallon Aquarium Switch-up[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ydo704fHMs&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Dwarf Gourami / Colisa lalia 10 Gallon Planted Aquarium[/ame]

2. I fucking love fish. nice tanks man

3. I have a lot of experience in saltwater. Plan on selling soon due to a lot of care and money problems. Been in it for about 5 years. Great hobby.

Also nice tanks! I know it isn't easy to keep freshwater plants. :thumbsup:

4. I'm glad a thread like this came up. I was actually looking into purchasing a new set-up in the near future. I've had some experience previously, nothing major.. just 2 - 10 gallons. I wanted to ask though what's the best way to go about feces clean up from the bottom?

5. The best way is to get yourself a filter, preferably one that hangs off the back of the tank, not an under-gravel one. Also, i would reccomend you get at least a ten gallon tank, despite common belief, larger tanks are much easier to maintain. This is because a small difference in chemical levels will have a much smaller effect on a larger area. Heads up, its an addicting hobby :p

6. Damn bro I get to fucked up in the head to follow up with these post :-/:smoke:

7. the tank looks bang on how many fish you putting in it and what kind
    i got a 4ft tank with south American cilidids fish they are always fighting and shit to me its more fun watching fish fight than just swim up and down
    like the gravel in your tank and the driftwood what lighting are you going for i have day light and night blue,but keep both on looks better that way
    nice1

8. fishtank tv