Any Advice?

Discussion in 'General' started by soundpwns909, Nov 17, 2012.

1. Hey there, so recently I've been feeling really down because I've been starting to realize that it fairly likely that I will never have another girlfriend in my life, I mean I literally can't even start a conversation with a girl that I find attractive, for example, I was on the bus the other day sitting next to a very attractive girl for 45+ minutes with the perfect opportunity to strike up a conversation, but I literally didn't say a single word to her because I was too afraid to do so. I don't think I am entirely unattractive and I have a decent personality I think, but I can never work up the courage to talk to a girl that I don't know. I have had a couple girlfriends before but that was during high school when I was forced to be around them for the entire day essentially forcing me to get to know them. Now that I am out of high school though I don't find myself interacting with any girls at all really. I guess I'm just looking for some advice, but am expecting more responses along the lines of, wow your a loser, just go talk to them, which quite obviously doesn't help, it's like telling an anorexic to eat because being that skinny isn't sexy. I think its something deeply psychological, but I don't know....I am just getting fed up with my introvertedness. If you're just going to make fun of me just please don't comment I really don't need that right now. But if anyone has some real advice, especially some of you girls, it would be much appreciated.

2. Girls aren't everything, don't let it get you down.

Also, it's highly unlikely that you'll never have another girlfriend. You said you're not unattractive and you have a good personality, so it's just confidence. Get some, and you'l be golden. Force yourself to speak to girls. If you don't know them, what's the worst that can happen?

3. Honestly, I am totally turned off by guys who approach me who are overconfident. I wonder how many other girls they have approached that day. I think it's a lot about body language though. If you find that a girl is giving you lots of eye contact or smiling at you, just go for it. Im sure you're wondering, "What the hell do I say?" Say whatever is fitting! I've had guys come up to me and compliment me and I wasn't attracted to them but I appreciated it and I am always nice. Im sure not all women would respond positively. The idea really is simple. You just have to man up and do it. Be yourself and do it!

4. Oh, and remember that men don't always take the lead. Ive approached guys so there's always that chance that a girl will find you charming and interesting and she will make the first move.

5. Youre just affraid of rejection, once you get over that you will be fine, if you get rejected laugh it off and make a joke of it at same time you may make the girl laugh, show confidence, girls love funny confident guys. Good luck with girls bro.

6. [quote name='trainunderwater']Honestly, I am totally turned off by guys who approach me who are overconfident.

Overconfident yeah but dont tell me you dont like confidence in a man.

7. Confidence is definitely a turn on.

8. There you go op, its all in your head, be confident and just talk, dont try to be someone youre not you will only end up looking like a dick. ;)