Any advice for me?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by stonerboywonder, Apr 24, 2010.

1. I was driving with anywhere between an ounce and a half to a qp of purp in my car and I got pulled over. They searched the car without my permission and found it took me to jail. I'll be getting a defense attorney, but I'm just wondering what kind of charges I'm looking at. Took place in tenn. where anything over 1/2 oz is intent to sell. My only defense really is that it was payday and I was driving to pick up a large amount because I cant buy pot where I'm from.

Any advice or anything anyone could give me with similar experience or will I be going away for a while?

2. if they searched ur car without ur permission or a warrant then the evidence shouldnt be usable in court. ask ur attorney they kno all there shit

3. dude they probally smelt that shit in ur car and they dont have to ask to search when they smell that shit.

4. my advice to you is that its your responsibility to know the law and how to use it to protect yourself.

if that sounds like too much trouble buy a "what to do if you get pulled over" video

5. they don't need a damn warrant to search your car. all they need is a reason.

6. heres some good advice..go out and get some good lube, I like astroglide because its water based

Its gonna come in handy when you are getting fucked by the long dick of the law