Anxiety

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Novice455678, Aug 25, 2018.

1. So 3 weeks ago, I went to my friends house and we had smoked weed from a bubbler that had rain water still in it.. We cleaned it, but some could not come out. Well I had a panic attack but felt fine a couple hours later and he was completely fine and still is, but 3 weeks later I am now very sick. Do you think this has any relation to my sickness? I never smoke weed btw

• Like Like x 1

2. How old are you & why was the bong full of rain water lol

3. 22 and because it was left out in the rain. Should I go to the hospital?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Hospitals won't do alot for anxiety man lol, I doubt it was rain water that did it.. how much weed did you smoke? You might have just had an anxiety attack because you wasn't used to being that high

Being ill is probably just a coincidence

• Like Like x 1
  5. You don't think there was black mold?

6. The panic attack the same day as you toked was likely due only to the weed unless....you started worrying right then and there about the rain water in the pipe..

The physical illness 3 weeks later i would say is coincidence as well but... these days you never know... rain water itself even overnight in a bong shouldn't cause any really bad bacterial growth that would have a 3 wk delayed effect imo.... yet in the news lately was a guy who got flesh eating bacteria from a dog lick on his leg... another got it from a shark bite... stranger things happening the past few years than ever in my long life...

my thoughts here are not based on being qualified to answer, only laymen opinions.

7. Appreciate it

8. I feel really bad about this btw but even if it was mold, my cat was drinking out of water in his dish that got black mold in it (which obviously I didn't notice otherwise I would have cleaned it out immediately which I did when I noticed it. Reason I didn't was he knocks food into the dish and makes the water murky.) And he's ok. So if a cat can survive that you'd be ok even if it was. Which btw nothing you said makes it sound like it would have been at all.

You just got paranoid from weed (happens to lots of people totally not uncommon). And happened to get sick weeks later. Besides even if what u smoked did cause a sickness, why would it happen 3 weeks later. You'll be ok.

• Like Like x 1
  9. You need to go to the doc..,,

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Yeah your prob gonna die

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. Maybe the dude ya were smokin with was sick?

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. regarding rain water, no. You can't get sick from rain water. You didn't drink it right? If it was the first rain after a long time it would probably still be pretty okay unless it came off a roof, and there was bird or critter poop in it and you got some in your mouth. Then you might have parasites.

13. Bro y’all are gonna scare the shit out of this guy

• Funny Funny x 3
  14. Hopefully he is better as he hasn't posted since August... one definition of anxiety is energy bouncing around not-channeled in productive directions... and not being content or comfortable with the way things are... so the restlessness is there but it can also keep us from implementing actions to end it... usually unresolved past issues or dread of a similar future..

• Like Like x 2
  15. Anxiety sometimes just happens with weed usually depending on the strain. It took me probably a few weeks of everyday smoking for me not to notice it any more.

16. Yeah sounds like the weed caused a panic attack. highly unlikely the rainwater got him sick 3 weeks later.