Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anxiety When I Smoke, NEED HELP ASAP

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Savvos, Feb 7, 2014.

1. Ya sometimes a break is good as well. Or maybe if your smoking everyday, try every few days or once a week. Everyone is different. Find your sweet spot.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. what will a T Break do for me? 

3. It sounds like you've been smoking to much for too long. The positive aspects of weed are subsiding and the negative ones are emerging. I'd suggest you take a break for 3 weeks or more (the longer the better) and then start again slowly.

I had the same problem. Frequent breaks did the trick. With lowered tolerance, you also use less and save money. Win-win-weed. :smoke:

Sent from my VS980 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app