Anxiety Remedies

Discussion in 'General' started by Mithrandir, Nov 24, 2011.

1. Does anyone know of some natural anxiety remedies? I was on Zoloft for 8 months and have decided to move on to a more natural method. I currently drink chamomile tea at night, and am taking fish oil capsules and vitamin D. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks!

2. I take these for anxiety seem to b working.... Also u may want to try I omega 3!

Product

(st johns wort supplement)

3. I take these for anxiety seem to b working.... Also u may want to try I omega 3!

Product

(st johns wort supplement)

4. [quote name='"jewsmoke"']I take these for anxiety seem to b working.... Also u may want to try I omega 3!

Product

(st johns wort supplement)[/quote]

Interesting, I completely forgot about st johns. It was actually one of the first things I tried before going on Zoloft. Thanks for reminding me!

5. Yeah man your welcome I was on effexor xr which Is similar to zoloft. All those pharactucials are garbage except maybe Xanax/ valium but those are addicting

6. "B" vitamins, a healthy diet, some daily exercise, and for herbal, non-cannabis smoke, you may want to try skullcap. My hubby uses it now and then. You can find it at larger health food stores or a herb shop.

Columbines School of Botanical Studies

Granny

7. cardio streangth training
    yoga,meditation, prayer
    and dieat based in friuts and veggies

8. One bowl, one xanax and a couple melatonin helps put me to sleep after the sun comes up.

With out that I would never sleep.

9. #9 Solipsist NPC, Nov 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2011
    If you want a very powerful legal drug that will get rid of some forms of anxiety, try kava kava pills. They feel similar to benzos almost. But be careful, they do cause liver damage after a while, and there long term effects are pretty much unknown. But honestly they don't seem that bad.

I would just suggest not using any drug to treat it, and work on getting comfortable with death. This can come through philosophical thinking, and/or faith. I would specifically start thinking about the possibility of the conscience transitioning somewhere upon death.

Also, a very healthy diet WILL help. Eat lots of veggies/fruits, cut out 100% of dairy products, stop eating eggs, eat lots of nuts/seeds, and occasionally eat wild fish and free-range poultry.

Eat grains/beans sparingly.

10. #10 Solipsist NPC, Nov 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2011
    I know Ive said this before to you, and I know im just being a asshole now, but ill just mention it again.

Benzo addiction, withdrawal, tolerance withdrawal. And the Ashton Manual. (http://www.benzo.org.uk/manual/)

Just some things to look into.

11. [quote name='"Solipsist NPC"']If you want a very powerful legal drug that will get rid of some forms of anxiety, try kava kava pills. They feel similar to benzos almost. But be careful, they do cause liver damage after a while, and there long term effects are pretty much unknown. But honestly they don't seem that bad.

I would just suggest not using any drug to treat it, and work on getting comfortable with death. This can come through philosophical thinking, and/or faith. I would specifically start thinking about the possibility of the conscience transitioning somewhere upon death.

Also, a very healthy diet WILL help. Eat lots of veggies/fruits, cut out 100% of dairy products, stop eating eggs, eat lots of nuts/seeds, and occasionally eat wild fish and free-range poultry.

Eat grains/beans sparingly.[/quote]

Thanks for the great info! Definitely going to be making some adjustments in my life.

12. Yea op, solipsist is right. Anxiety ultimately comes from within. Relaxation and thinking techniques are what i used to get over (mostly) my anixety and panic attacks.

Also, weird but excellent tip, drink cold water, its good for hydration and slows down ur heartrate.

Pm me if u have further questions man, anxiety sucks ass but it CAN be controlled