Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anxiety/paranoia

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tirehu, Apr 27, 2017.

1. so when i started out smoking i never got anxieous/Paranoid.. now i do..

I have changed alot since i started smokingl.

Is it because when i smoke strong stavias i just stay at home etc? and watch movies etc?

I was thinking maybe its a better idea to smoke some good sativa then go to a cafe and work on my business instead?

Its illegal were i live but i dont care about that.. the punishment for smoking os so low so..

2. Man, I seen so many threads just like yours and it's baffling. Honestly baffling. I'm a 6 year daily toker. Never in my life had like 95% of the experiences other GC users claim to experience, these "awful panic attacks" or "anxiety" or "overly paranoid" or the whole "I cant return to normal 3 days after smoking" Like wtf?? I've never heard of this. And this is coming from a person who HAS anxiety and fought it my whole life. I've even had 3 panic attacks in my life, none due to weed.

What is it that you're doing to yourself that is making you paranoid??? My one and only guess is it must be the strain, and you must be a newbie. Even a year to two is still newbie level. I sure wish I got high like I used to. I do remember I, on the rare occasion, had some anxiety caused by weed when I first started smoking, but that was 99% of the time because I smoked too much and was my fault. So maybe you're smoking too much?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. As sublimewithbrad said it might just be because your smoking too much, try smoke less and see if you still get anxious. Also when somone has a panic attack from weed they seem to get into a mindset that next time they smoke it will be the same, try to break that mindset and more than likely you won't feel paranoid...unless you hear sirens lol :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. How does weed give you anxiety? ParanoiaI I can understand, because that's based on your environment. I've never struggled with anxiety with or without weed. But if your tweaking/tripping balls and get pulled over or your little brother starts yelling for your parents to come in the kitchen because your munching up. That's understandable.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum