Anxiety or something much bigger?

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Frankie2017, Oct 29, 2018.

1. Since the doctors won’t help, anyone on here have any idea what is going on. I have a bothersome issue that consists of several symptoms. The most bothersome of all is severe indigestion and very thin and stringy poop, if I poop at all. I still eat but yet nothing comes out and/or it’s thin and stringy, and I’m constipated really bad. I get nausea especially in the morning. Second symptom is sudden onset of intense cold chills or hot flushes, sometimes coincides with sweating not always. The third symptom is pain in the chest area and sometime the middle back and neck or down my arms. This is intermittent and ranges from dull to stabbing, severe but brief pains. The pain never lasts for more than a few seconds at a time. The fourth symptom is depression. I have severe on and off depression in waves throughout EVERY SINGLE DAY. One minute I’ll feel at least somewhat “normal”, then the next I find myself balled up in my bed crying for no real reason. This has all been going on for several months now and the doctors do all their tests, EKG’s, you name it, and keep telling me it’s anxiety, give me an Ativan then tell me I’m fine and go home. I’m so afraid that I have something severe/deadly. I just feel sick inside. Someone help?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Take the time to watch this -

And this -

3. It's impossible to diagnose someone based on symptoms alone.
    It kinda sounds like a hormonal issue, but it might be something completely different.

Find a doctor who can work with you and help you figure out what's wrong. You need to do a complete hormonal and metabolic panel to start. Do not go to see any psychiatrists. You will get a bunch of pills and they may help, but only while you take them. You should not mask your symptoms, you should find and address the underlying cause. It might be the most torturing thing, but your body is trying to tell you something. Work with someone who can understand that and help you fix it.