Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anxiety Medical Marijuana

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by gwl, Aug 8, 2008.

  1. I live in PA right now and I was talking to my therapist since I just started smoking recently and it became easier for me to go out and do things and actually socialize and he said I have anxiety. I'll be moving out to California in about a year and I was wondering if I'll need a recommendation from my therapist to my doctor for a medicinal card.
  2. You get the recommendation in California. You just need to provide records to get the recommendation. I don't think therapists keep records (I'm really not sure though). See if your therapist can refer you to a psychiatrist for a prescription. Get the records and bring them to California.

Share This Page