Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anxiety Inquiry

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by rolljib, Sep 3, 2012.

1. Hey blades, ive recently developed anxiety, and have been having attacks of varying degrees for about a month now.
    Its kinda like social anxiety, where ive had attacks when i leave the house,camping and such. Its pretty depressing seeing as i cant enjoy the things i could earlier this summer, really weird to me.. I think about going to the beach and i have some weird anxiety about it. My doctor has suggested paxil, and its helped a few of my family members over the years, i just feel like its a really big step, and can hopefully find a way around it..

I smoke and it helps, but not long term, obviously.

I am 21 and have worked since 16 but recently have been on unemployment for 6 months. i think the fact that im sitting on my ass and not doing anything with my life is adding to it, i have a hard time having a good time or having healthy thoughts just sitting around here.. My diet is shitty because i cant afford a good one right now.
    Im pretty strapped for cash and my car is on the fritz, so all i can really do for free that makes me happy is disc golf, but i cant do that all day every day

im hoping to be starting a new job soon so i will have money coming in and hopefully be getting back to school soon. Once i get a job im planning on seeing a dietician and getting my diet where it needs to be, also gonna hit the gym to work off this gut ive gained the past few months.

so im just kinda wondering if anyone else has had similar experiences, and if there is a natural way of overcoming this stress in my life thats bringing me this terrible anxiety.

I suppose i have a moral wall up against paxil, an would rather not take it, ive never been to type to take any pills or anything, ive always been in relatively good health., now im becoming a hypochondriac and just a stress ball in general. i just want to be able to enjoy the things i love in life, and right now i cant. is this temporary? Any input is encouraged and appreciated! thanks!

2. From personal experience Paxil sucks. Made be puke blood and have sexual disfunction... The best thing I did for depression was smoke dmt. Might help with anxiety. It seems to do a lot.for changing mental states. Obviously this is the case while tripping, but it has produced long term beneficial changes in my state of mind. Dmt is a master neurotransmitter, boosting it improves the rest of them.

3. I dont know your whole situation but i think its a temporary anxiety linked to your situation... have a t break for a few days and really try looking for a new job (actually sending online cvs like your life depends on it), meeting up with friends and clear your head nicely, do pressups in the morning and night, go for a run and help yourself physically!
    good luck getting over this lil hurdle man