Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anxiety And Marijuana?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Hdth, Jun 6, 2013.

1. So whenever I smoke I get anxiety and its not normally an enjoyable experience.  The obvious cure to it is to quit and say its not for me but I want to be able to enjoy it since not all the time do I get high anxiety.  Someone told me its just mind over matter and its what you think of it.  Now im reading about all these different strains and I never knew what strains I got before but now I found a good source and ordered some golden OG which any of the OG kushes will have high cbd if its actually golden OG kush.  Will this make all the difference or do I still need to mentally prepare myself like meditating and shit?  Also whats better for this, vapeing or smoking?

2. By "Anxiety" do you mean you have an anxiety disorder that triggers when you smoke?

If that's not the case, and you just get nervous when you smoke it's pretty normal for newcomers, You're just a bit paranoid and not used to it and are probably scared because it's illegal. 

I recommend that you smoke, by yourself, in the safest of places for a while until you get over the anxiety, Cannabis is the only thing that's ever helped me with my anxiety disorder.

Good luck toking.

3. as far as vaping and smoking is concerned IDK been smoking for years but never off a vape.  If your info and dealer are both correct and your getting a high cbd strain it should help.  CBD's quell the psychoactive properties of THC the main ingredient.  So a good cbd count will be good for your condition.  If you look around you can find alot of info on what cbd's are and how they help. Good smoking...

4. Same problem bro. Still have anxiety, sometimes think I'll drop over dead from heart problems. Anxiety stems back to my irregular heartbeats and family history of afib. Just gotta learn to cope with it, I don't freak out anymore n shit. If you can't deal with it, you gotta stop the herb.