Anxiety and Jittery

Discussion in 'General' started by Mon496120, Jun 7, 2018.

1. So on this Saturday I tried edibles for the first time. I took one gummy that was 10mg and didn’t feel any affects. So about an hour later I took another gummy. That’s when all of a sudden I started hallucinating and was not my self. After about 3 hours it started to wear off. It’s been about 4 days now and I still feel tired, not myself, jittery, anxiety, and can’t sleep at night. Has this ever happened to anyone else? Am I feeling this way because it’s still in my system? What can I do to shake the feeling? Is there anything I can take?

2. Eating cannabis is way different than smoking it. In fact, we don't even know how its metabolized yet. I once ate a tablespoon of hash oil. Not a teaspoon, a tablespoon. I got scared that time. I also ate a 1/4 of hash once and was buzzed for solid two days with lingering effects on day three.

3. This is kinda the reason I don't fool with edibles. I had some once. I felt like my body didn't respond to it, so I tried a little more. Never felt anything happen so I gave up on it. I didn't wanna keep eating it then have something undesirable happen.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. If that's the only reason you gave up on edibles then you're in luck. If you make some decarbed hash oil you can titrate your dose exactly. You always know how it's going to effect you because you're counting drops into a capsule. If you want the same high as yesterday just take the same number of drops. It's only that first drop that may get you too high so give the first drop to someone else. Easy peasy

5. At the risk of sounding naive, idk how to make decarbed hash oil. But I was reading about how to decarb bud. My resources are rather limited. All I can get is wax and green. I gotta figure out how to get that into brownie mix.