Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

anti-weed gf of two yrs wanna smoke know.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BuRnTrEeS247, Mar 18, 2012.

1. #21 BlazeLE, Mar 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2012
    can you guys actually read that shit?

ok ill help you out. dont do a bong for a first timer, or at least dont let her take too many hits. id say just use a small spoon because its hard to inhale too much at a time with a small spoon. just make sure you warn her that the smoke will be hot on her throat. tell her to inhale, take a breath of clean air behind it, and hold it for 5 seconds. after the first hit wait a little bit and see if she wants more.

this is pretty much the exact opposite of my first time and i didnt really enjoy it the first time (didnt stop me from trying again 3 days later lol). with the bong you run the risk of her greening out and hating it.

oh and you gotta put some chill jams on. id suggest this song for starters. get the mood set if you know what im saying :ey:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5kGUqEBva4[/ame]

2. Ah I was with this chick for 4 years, she smoked 3 times with me at the most. And we were together pretty much all day everyday (the reason I needed to smoke daily lol). But she hated weed and would never smoke with me and was always starting stupid ass fights over it. But as soon as we break up, shes a full blown pot head a week later. Go figure.

3. As a girl, I want to know what happens!!

4. [quote name='"fairy boots"']As a girl, I want to know what happens!![/quote]

Yea word me to ..... sexually that is

5. [quote name='"iCeD MeTaL"']Most of the replies are still too complex. Somme people even advised hash... lol! i didnt touch that stuff till a few years after my first joint back in the day.

WHat i would do is just light up the bong, fill the smoke with chamber and pass it over for her to clear it. thats what i would do, if i ever had a gf that would be interested to try, but not forced to. personally i find joints/blunts too harsh for first timers, sure coughing and choking does give you a sick head rush and quicker buzz, but for first timers its not always ideal. especially for females.[/quote]

Lol he said fill the smoke with chamber...

6. #26 BuRnTrEeS247, Mar 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2012
    Okay guys well she said wensday she off or this Friday fosho when she off of school... and thanks to all you guys...

Well to everyone who said a pipe. Yea I was thinking of that but the whole reason she got sooo hype is cause water filtration lol she likes that the smoke is cooled.. and yea I NEVER smoke with anyone I buy oz and just chill lol not many friends this town I live in is a bunch of fakes..

And yes I was thinking of bong being to hard.. but maybe like a little bowl cus its some dankkkk shit.. I was thinking better to be not high than to high?. Well for her I rather be too high haha. I told her to expect to be smoking like me 4-5 bowls for a good buzz...

And to the hash should I?:ppp I got a gram of beauitful golden honey iso hash jkkk

And I hope this bitch don't smoke then break up with me hahah then become a pothead:/... I'll be her dealer and rip the bitch off hahaha

And blunts and jays people are N/A for me haven't smoke a blunt or pap in 1 yr trying to live my life smoking.through glass only a life study if you will.

She took a dry it also like a pro. Yea fuk that I'm making sure that bitch don't blow out so bong water can come out and get the weed wet lol

7. dude you really need to learn some grammar skills. from that last post i cant tell if she smoked yet or not... anyway as for water filtration but not wanting her to green out this could be a good opportunity to get a small bubbler.

8. After each hit make her wait till she get used to the high, don't make her take huge hits back to back. Let her mind and body get used to the high after a hit before begining a new hit.

9. [quote name='"FlyHighCaveman"']Dude,light up some purp with her,i know for a fact she will love it,but not an overpowering strain,maybe somethin like lemon purp...and just like flyingMYplane said jump on dat ass and hit it like a caveman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

I hate people like you.

10. Tell her she has to drink the bong water.

11. I'll post pics shits gunna get freaky hahah. She's was fuking hottttttttt hitting the bong for the first time hahah. Well a dry hit. Something sexy about a bitch with beauitful glass and perfect bubbles hahah. Just me idk

12. Surprised nobody said anything about your inability to spell now

13. I'm on my cell phone sorry. It sucks when u have to write alot. I'll start to pre-edited my post thanks for ur post:)..

Anyways guys she just asked me how long should she expect to be high for? I didn't smoke.dank my first time and that was 12 yrs ago so i can't remeber that high..need experienced help her thanks guys..

14. it depends. she'll be really high for about 30-45 minutes and be less high for about 1.5-2 hours after that. she'll be relaxed for a while after that. weed is awesome.

15. yeah lol dont let her hit a bong the first time she will get too baked, just give her a nice little joint.

16. pics or none of this is rEaL and oP is 18-

17. That is not dank shit... 1 bowl from a bong should be all you need if it's dank.

18. I disagree with everyone saying dont let her hit a bong for her first time, if thats what she wants to do than she will probably enjoy that most. Just start her off with one nice hit wait 5-10 min and than give her another. After two see how she feels, if shes nice and high than stop smoking if not give her another hoot or two. Four or five hits should be the max. As long as she doesnt get too baked she will enjoy it and your mission will be accomplished. You are way overthinking this though lol.....like just blaze with her, she will like it no matter what if its for her, and if she doesnt well than it was doomed to failure in my mind.

19. haaha 2 likes from my GF post!

...seems im not the only one with this problem...its getting worse by the day.....:D

20. first time i smoked was a bowl and smoked 4 bowl packs to the face. didnt feel a thing. second time smoking i took one hit of mids, first was high quality weed. BLAST OFF