Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

anti coughing tea + burnin tha herb = smooth hits

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by stinkbomer90, May 15, 2011.

1. the plant you are looking for is called Tussilago farfara or coltsfoot its relatively easy to find online, if you got that chronic cough

2. [​IMG]

anyone else try this out?

3. dandelion tea?

4. its similar but from europeish

5. oltsfoot syrup:
    This will keep for months in the refrigerator. A tablespoon taken 3 or 4 times a day is soothing for a hard, dry cough and helps to loosen it.
    1 cup/50g fresh coltsfoot leaves
    5 cups/1 litre water
    6-8 tablespoons honey
    Wash the leaves and pick away the stalks, drain and put the leaves and water in a saucepan, bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 30 minutes. Cool a little, strain the liquid into a clean pan and add the honey, heat up and stir until the honey has melted, then boil steadily for 10 minutes. Skim very thoroughly, and pour through a fine strainer into a jug, leave until cool. Pour the syrup into bottles, leaving behind any sediment in the jug. Screw on bottle caps and store in the refrigerator.

6. You can also get throat soother tea from you local store. It has licorice root tea that acts as a numbing agent. Works great and tastes awesome. :smoke:

7. i sometimes pop a halls fruit breezer in my mouth like 45 minutes b4 i toke and it feels good as hell! lol :smoke: