ANSWERS PLEASE

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by TheDistance, Apr 20, 2019.

1. I would like to learn how to properly LST..
    Also how to properly SCROG.. i have the general idea.. not sure if i have the room for it tho.. would you mind filliing me in on good feeding routines?.. little tricks to maximize yield in a smaller space are appreciated.. thanks!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. #22 Pabs, Apr 22, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2019
    I'm in hydro, so can't comment on feeding.

LST - wait until you see the stronger stems growing properly, then tie them down with pipe cleaners to an anchor on the side of your pot.

SCROG - build your own, from wood and string. Don't buy one from a hydro store.

I might do a tutorial at some point on here but the best advise I can give you is to look at my scrog. Its aggressive. That's what it should be. It should abuse the plant.

There are thousands of journals and pictures across the Internet with scrog nets that do absolutely nothing.

Put your plants under stress, they will recover, and for the better.

Laying a stupid screen over the top does nothing

Bottom line brother is you need to do more reading. A lot more. The answers are out there, but you have to sift through a load of nonsense to get to the real deal.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Why have you quoted me here :confused_2: I'm not even part of this thread...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Sorry mate. Don't know how that happened.

Just getting used to the forum. My bad.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Ahh i do a deal of reading daily.. just started out on my second grow wich at this moment is some what half assed but their seedlings and im building a better platform for my veg station.. this time around im trying a minimum of a 6 month veg and plenty of topping and well experimenting ofcourse... i would like to set up a hydro set and i may do so this fall and try it out.. is hydroponics better would you say?..

Sent from my SM-G955U using Grasscity Forum mobile app