anothr t-break thread- but a bit diff..

Discussion in 'General' started by bp4er, Jul 8, 2011.

1. Ok, so i currently have roughly 4 grams of chronic in my stash jar. like 2 grams of Diamond OG, and 2 grams of Grape Ape, with like a remaining .3 nug of Ice, and .3 nug of some unknown local grown. anyway. my question is:

I want to take a t-break for 1 week. I already have bud on hand for when this break ends. i want to do this t-break so i can stay high for more than an hour or so after smoking. BUT- what i want to know is, is 1 week long enough? or will i jus get really high for the first couple days i start smoking and then my tolerance will go back to the same- in which case the t-break wont be worth it except for saving my bud, cuz im unemployed atm so money dont come easy.

i kno there is a search engine that i can find answers to questions about t-breaks, except my question was a bit diff than everyone elses and wanted all the asnwers posted right here rather than havin to look all over for em.
    thanks blades, happy tokin! :smoke:

2. p.s. - i only smoke like .1 - .2 per session cuz thats all it takes to get me sufficiently high with the bud iv got, and also cuz im so broke i have to have small sesh's to make 1 sack go a long way :( but i want to get hella blown of that .1 - .2 like i used to
    anyway thanks again for all Positive replies:wave: