Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Another Tolerance Question

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Steven_420, Feb 17, 2016.

1. I've generally smoked once a day for the past 4 months. How would it affect my tolerance if I reduced this to every three days? My guess is that it'd just increase at a slower rate. At first it took like 4-6 hits to get baked, now I'm up into the 20's and still can't get the same euphoric effects. It's 4:20 on the East Coast right now so toke up!

2. How much are you smoking? You shouldn't be experiencing any significant tolerance increase if you are only smoking once a day.If you cut back to once every 3 days, you will probably say at next to 0 tolerance.

3. Only once a day? Well once every three days would get you very high every time I would imagine.