Another thread about the stupidity of the masses..

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Frotto, Jan 22, 2013.

1. A saw (did not watch) and heard from a friend of a video of a young girl sucking her used tampon for "likes" on Facebook. I just.. I don't have words for this. Can anybody else tell he their theories? I am thoroughly mind-fucked by this.

2. You made me gag, that is all lol.

3. People want attention, I purport that the better question to ask is why do people who claim the masses are stupid buy in and stoop to their level? If some girl is going to eat her own period waste, let her. Stop feeding it by blowing it up and talking about it.

But then again no one ever listens to me, so I must be doing something wrong. :)

4. WTF :confused: why would anyone do that? Much less for "likes" on facebook? That's like a new low level in prostitution, jeez at least get food from it or money.

5. Didn't Kenny do that in South Park?

6. It's all conditioning...there are trillions of people that drink fluid that comes from a cow and miraculously not enough people find that disgusting:eek:

7. Probably fake anyway

8. Milk is delicious and essential to good health. :mad:

9. My friend showed me it I didnt wanna watch it. Then thought why not threw up

10. if she wants to suck a bloody tampon let her do it, whats the problem?

11. I've seen worse on deep-web....

12. Used tampon sucking fetish. Its pretty common

13. damn post that shit here! at the least, is she good looking?

14. If you're an active internet prowler (not predator!) you'll come across a few sites with frequently updated and GRAPHIC content. One video that showed up recently was a 20 second video of a girl sucking a used tampon which was completely real. The video in question *original post* is clearly a fake and the chunky girl should be euthanized due to attention whore ways. That is all. :)

15. Not sure if you can promote other sites here at GC. If you send me a PM I can throw you a link or send you on your way to some sites that will open up your personal pandora's box.

16. Like what

17. Name it? Necrophilia? Cannibalism? Dismemberment? How about all in one video? :eek:

18. I can never find sites on the deep Web heh

19. It's a fake video guys, raspberry jam... :cool: