Another Stupid trich question thats probably been answered a million times before.

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by GorillaFarmer, Jun 7, 2009.

1. So I have a plant that's about ready for harvest. This is my first time taking a plant so I am nervous of taking to early. I have a scope and its looking like 10%, maybe less are still clear, 10 percent are amber, and the rest are cloudy. I was told that much like a banana, ganja still ripens a little more during drying and curing. With that said, at what percentage of amber glands should I take my plants for a 50/50 trich final product?

Thanks blades.

2. While it is true that some of MJ's life processes continue a short while after taking the hatchet to her, you won't see a big difference in the color of your trichs between harvest and curing. To get just the ratio you want, harvest the plant over a few days time rather than all at once and then you will know how much your particular strain's trichs will continue to change, if it's noticeable at all.