another stoned thought

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by smokin&tokin, Jul 11, 2003.

1. ok i have no idea where to start with this... so im just gonna start somewhere.... the suns light is not constant, light is not constant.. its flickering in and out so fast that we cannot see it and it looks like it is constant, and everything is doing this... pulsing in and out of existance so fast that we dont even realize...and in this knowledge lies the secret of our existence.... when we can slow down time, we will see some of the many mysteries about the universe....

there is time between every moment that our brain does not think fast enough to notice...and so many things happen in that little time that it is unreal...

i beleive that when you die your body diminishes physically, but your soul lives for eternity... and that our soul is just released into other dimensions that is all, no more or no less... of course humans now cannot explain or even imagine the type of things these other dimensions have...i think that when people claim to see ghosts... there brains are somehow slowing down the flashes in between moments, and they are not shadows of the dead... but shadows of the living in another dimension

our souls are part of every single dimension out there... but we are trapped in these 3 dimensions in our mind.... there is no 3 dimensions... many more i think...

there is more then legnth width and height... time is a dimension that is just mesurable...

size is infinite, nothing is ever the smallest thing and nothing ever is the biggest it goes on into forever... sound is another dimension, sound waves are infinate, in some small particle every wave goes on forever.. like ripples... but the ripples just get smaller then we can see or hear... but they never die, just keep getting smaller...

we are so small compared to the infinate of the universe but yet, size in infinite, even smaller... so we are gigantic...

your monitor is flashin so fast that we cannot notice it, well i think dimensions do that too they kinda have their own frequency....and sometimes the frequency has a little break and leaks over into ours and we can see into it and sometimes (for example when people see a U.F.O) something accually stays.... U.F.O's are from another time too, thats what happens when you go the speed of light, time slows down... and you can see all of this, you can see things happening you never imagined

ok im really high and this might not make sense.. i was just thinking about all of this today.. so post your thoughts or disagreements....

2. interesting ideas.... sorry i dont have more input, but im really stoned right now too, and im kinda at that point where thinking doesnt work ;)

3. i dont know where i got it from... i was thinking really deep today and i wrote down some stuff i thought... and made it into a whole buncha messy paragraphs that you just read:)

4. Light is made up of many particles, a beam of light is not a solid thing, it's gagillions of light particles. Flickering could be anything from a quick break in the stream to gravity pulling at it.

When people refer to light as constant they are refering to it's speed, according to Einstien anyway. It's the c in E=mc2.

I would be more inclined to believe that the fourth dimension is a spacial dimension. It's easy accepted that we can't see the fourth dimension. Technically we can't see in 3D either. That's why we have two eyes, we use to points of view to determine distance and such, of course logic is used a lot too, both conscience and subconsciencly. Sorry for bad spelling.